Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 street bob leather Pros saddlebags quick review

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2016, 06:49 AM
apblingAEW
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Last time I was shopping for FXDB bags, I called LP's. Gary told me he is so damn busy that he hasn't had time to update his site - BUT - the bags in the OP are a new line of bags that don't require relocation of anything to fit. With the other models (LP, HD and some other makes) you had to relocate the blinkers and plate - which not only costs more money, but I personally like the location of the plate on the newer bob's and think having it on the fender looks weird.

That being said, this is a shameless plug for LP bags - they came on my FXDF when I bought it. Love them. Sturdy and great quality. Had to call Gary once because I lost a mount and he sent it free of charge, even though I wasn't the original owner. Those NE WI guys are top notch .

The following users liked this post:
tenex (09-01-2016)
Old 09-01-2016, 07:21 AM
tenex
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by apblingAEW
Last time I was shopping for FXDB bags, I called LP's. Gary told me he is so damn busy that he hasn't had time to update his site - BUT - the bags in the OP are a new line of bags that don't require relocation of anything to fit. With the other models (LP, HD and some other makes) you had to relocate the blinkers and plate - which not only costs more money, but I personally like the location of the plate on the newer bob's and think having it on the fender looks weird.

That being said, this is a shameless plug for LP bags - they came on my FXDF when I bought it. Love them. Sturdy and great quality. Had to call Gary once because I lost a mount and he sent it free of charge, even though I wasn't the original owner. Those NE WI guys are top notch .

Thanks, that's what I was hoping to hear!

Old 09-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Rockabillphil
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Their website is old and confusing. But i like their stuff... I'd like to get a nice set without having to relocate my turn sigs. Also, i'm running a quick detach back rest. What are my saddlebags options? Where can i see them online?

Thanks

Old 09-01-2016, 04:32 PM
Synstars
Cruiser
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by crtman21

Leather Pro T-sport bags.
Does you front screen provide decent relieve from being pounded in the chest from wind? I would assume you still have helmet noise since it doesn't come up that high.

Old 09-14-2016, 09:23 AM
tenex
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Leatherpros finally updated their website, and the new bags that don't require turn signal relocation are on there.