Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all Street Bob owners!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2016, 11:37 PM
Crazy
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,599 Likes on 842 Posts

Originally Posted by shekmark
Crazy...love that bike! can you tell me how to do your tail light/ blinks combo?
That's a plate mount that I bought used. I'm pretty sure it's a Great Bike Gear plate mount. Also has some aftermarket short turn signal stalks that I bought on Ebay. The turn signals mount to the sides of the plate mount. I had the plate mount and the turn signal stalks powdercoated black. I also used a Custom Dynamic Smart Triple Play module as my bike is a 2007 and originally set up with separate taillight and turn signals, and not run/turn/brake on the signals.

Thanks for the comment on the bike.

Old 05-08-2016, 01:36 AM
are6rider
Intermediate
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Luhvitmayne
Thanks, man. I wasn't aware of the Crushed Ice Pearl myself until I walked into the dealer and saw that one sitting on the floor. I saw it, sat on it, and, against better judgement, signed the dotted line. The only reason I left the house that day was to get some damn pizza, too. Oh well, I'm happier for it.

Hope your ride went well!

Dem wheels doe. Mind if I ask what they are? They're effin' sick.
Thanks! They are DNA Victorys custom powdercoated gold and black. I threw a red rimstripe on there too. I went with a 21/18 combo

Old 05-08-2016, 02:22 AM
Bspike1
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This is the way I purchased it

A couple of years dumping money into it, I got it looking the way I liked it.

Then after a chance encounter with a deer, I started all over.

Voodoo Purple pops in the sun.

Old 05-08-2016, 06:23 AM
VIN1800
Road Captain

2012: Way to much to list.

Attached Thumbnails Calling all Street Bob owners!!!-2012-street-bob-2-.jpg  
The following users liked this post:
Sfort2 (10-04-2021)
Old 05-08-2016, 08:24 PM
DUALLS
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

2015 Street Bob-Screamin' Eagle 110. Bassani Exhaust.Custom Dynamics Front Turn Signals
Name:  IMG_20160402_114513571_HDR.jpg
Views: 2246
Size:  368.7 KB[/URL]

The following users liked this post:
tach (08-20-2017)
Old 05-08-2016, 09:22 PM
Tall Timber
Road Warrior
Received 425 Likes on 259 Posts

Originally Posted by Napper
Street Bob 1
Saw this on IG - I'm a fan, nicely done.

Old 05-08-2016, 10:09 PM
Harley4life323
Advanced
Default Mustang seat

V&H Big Radius 2-2, Arlen Ness Big Sucker, Lucky Dave's 14" San Diego Bar, Mustang Vintage Solo. Trying to decide on a fairing and may get some daymakers later on. I likes it simple.

How's that mustang seat? Is it comfortable? Does it look good on the bike? It's not too big?

Old 05-09-2016, 03:26 PM
Luhvitmayne
5th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Harley4life323
How's that mustang seat? Is it comfortable? Does it look good on the bike? It's not too big?
It's miles ahead of the stock seat in terms of comfort. I'm a heavy dude at 260lb so the pressure point(s) probably start to bother me a lot faster than most. I couldn't put in more than 30min on the stock seat before the booty started cryin'. With this seat, that time was raised to about 90min-2hrs before I started getting discomfort.

Strangely enough, though, after switching from the stock mini apes to my t-bars, I can now ride a lot longer on the Mustang. I guess it changed my riding position enough to alleviate some of the pressure I'd get around my tailbone.
As far as looks goes, it's not a huge deviation from stock aesthetics so I think it looks fine. I'm not sure if you're wanting to know if it looks too big for the bike or if it's too big for my ***, but the answer is "No." to both. They do offer a wide version of that seat, I believe.

I wouldn't recommend it for any heavy touring, but everyone is built differently. It was one of, if not the, cheapest option they had for a solo seat at the time so I wasn't expecting much but it was better than stock so I was happy with it. I will, more than likely, end up replacing it with a Corbin later on, but it's not especially important to me at this moment.

Old 05-09-2016, 03:33 PM
Harley4life323
Advanced
Default Mustang seat

It's miles ahead of the stock seat in terms of comfort. I'm a heavy dude at 260lb so the pressure point(s) probably start to bother me a lot faster than most. I couldn't put in more than 30min on the stock seat before the booty started cryin'. With this seat, that time was raised to about 90min-2hrs before I started getting discomfort.

Strangely enough, though, after switching from the stock mini apes to my t-bars, I can now ride a lot longer on the Mustang. I guess it changed my riding position enough to alleviate some of the pressure I'd get around my tailbone.
As far as looks goes, it's not a huge deviation from stock aesthetics so I think it looks fine. I'm not sure if you're wanting to know if it looks too big for the bike or if it's too big for my ***, but the answer is "No." to both. They do offer a wide version of that seat, I believe.

I wouldn't recommend it for any heavy touring, but everyone is built differently. It was one of, if not the, cheapest option they had for a solo seat at the time so I wasn't expecting much but it was better than stock so I was happy with it. I will, more than likely, end up replacing it with a Corbin later on, but it's not especially important to me at this moment.

Yeah, I was wondering if it didn't look too big for the bike that it made it look ridiculous, but yeah I heard it's a comfortable and I'm also a pretty big guy 260, 6'1 tall

Old 05-09-2016, 04:31 PM
chrisingram10
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 Street Bob

2013 Street Bob
V&H Big Shots
S&S Cleaner
V&H (Fuelpak FP3)
LA Choppers Bars
Le Pera Daytona Sport Seat

Attached Thumbnails Calling all Street Bob owners!!!-black-bike.jpg  

Quick Reply: Calling all Street Bob owners!!!