Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corbin Custom Design Seats

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2016 | 07:00 PM
bigbadpoppa
|
Road Master
Default Corbin Custom Design Seats

Let's see your custom corbin seats. 2up and solo! What a sick website. It allows you to customize your seat designs and prints. Let's use this as an inspiration gallery and my selfish purpose for ideas.

Old 04-07-2016 | 07:26 PM
bigbadpoppa
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by bigbadpoppa
Let's see your custom corbin seats. 2up and solo! What a sick website. It allows you to customize your seat designs and prints. Let's use this as an inspiration gallery and my selfish purpose for ideas.
No one?

question : anyone with the solo lockable seat? Looks like a cool idea they have on all their solos now. It uses a custom bracket. Does this bracket affect putting other seats on the bike when installed? I have a sundowner already, curious if the corbin bracket that's suppose to install on the seat hinder other seats from being mounted.

Old 04-07-2016 | 09:36 PM
BigDogIdaho
Grand HDF Member

I've got skulls on mine, and my wife has flames. It'll be awhile before I can post pics though. I'm gone in a cage....

I don't "think" that any other seats will work with the bracket. You can remove it with minimal effort though.

Old 04-08-2016 | 08:42 AM
izzyryder
Road Warrior
Old 04-08-2016 | 09:06 AM
RR611
Advanced

I was just on the site yesterday. They have recently collaborated with BMC and the seats are amazing. I really want to get the Rumble Seat but it's $600.

Old 04-08-2016 | 06:24 PM
sleazy rider
Advanced

No one?

question : anyone with the solo lockable seat? Looks like a cool idea they have on all their solos now. It uses a custom bracket. Does this bracket affect putting other seats on the bike when installed? I have a sundowner already, curious if the corbin bracket that's suppose to install on the seat hinder other seats from being mounted.

Just took a Corbin mount off for a customer going back to a stock seat. It screws directly into the factory fender nut. Grab a pair of pliers and unscrew it. Install stock seat. Bam!

I just got this seat off eBay for my old WG.

Last edited by sleazy rider; 04-08-2016 at 06:28 PM.
Old 04-09-2016 | 10:32 PM
bigbadpoppa
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by RR611
I was just on the site yesterday. They have recently collaborated with BMC and the seats are amazing. I really want to get the Rumble Seat but it's $600.
THE WALL seat looks sick. Anyone rocking one of these? Review?

Old 04-10-2016 | 12:57 AM
fxrnutt
Tourer

I had a rumble seat....sold it. The bracket that the back rest pivots on kill my wifes ***....not enought pass foam. Good idea but too much $ & not enough comfort.

Old 04-13-2016 | 09:43 PM
bigbadpoppa
|
Road Master

After emailing and calling corbin without any success at all of getting someone on the phone or to respond via email I have a question.

For those using a hollywood seat on their 06-16 Dyna's that are not fat bobs, do anyone of you run a passenger pad? If so, which one and how does it fit? There's none listed on their current website. Does the corbin classic pair up properly with the hollywood then? Or is there a listed hollywood pad not listed but exists? Or...simple enough, there just don't have anything that goes with the hollywood solo?

They seem to have this option available only for the fat bob on their website but oddly none for the rest of the Dyna's. They must make a different bracket for the Fat bob which differs from the rest of the dyna line?

Old 04-14-2016 | 11:28 AM
izzyryder
Road Warrior

After emailing and calling corbin without any success at all of getting someone on the phone or to respond via email I have a question.
Not to come off like a dick, and maybe you've made up your mind...but maybe that should tell you something?

Quick Reply: Corbin Custom Design Seats