Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stainless Steel 2>1 exhaust recommendations?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2018, 06:52 PM
OldManLeadSled
Cruiser
Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts

Anybody have any experience with this guy? https://bobsamericanmade.bigcartel.c...-exhaust-gen-2

I've emailed with him a couple times and he seems to have a bunch of different options and willing to work with a person. He even said he would have each piece of the exhaust polished Before he welded it together if I wanted the polished look, but to still be able to see the welds.

That being said, to go polished, he is right around $1,000 which is where the Thrashin pipe is.

Old 11-12-2018, 07:43 PM
cdonis
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 296 Likes on 240 Posts

Originally Posted by Dynaglide92

id love to try one out nobody runs that pipe in Illinois so I don’t even know how it sounds. I literally had to buy my Bassani rr3 just to hear one in person lol
the Fab 28 can be ordered with normal sized primaries and collector , or big inch motor sized pipes. Each pipe is purged with gas prior to tig and can be had reg or polished. I'm probably going with rb racing myself, and selling my d&d ( motor has outgrown it)but people are loving these fab 28 pipes. He posts alot on Instagram , not sure where else.

Old 11-12-2018, 07:56 PM
Dynaglide92
Road Master
Received 190 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by cdonis
the Fab 28 can be ordered with normal sized primaries and collector , or big inch motor sized pipes. Each pipe is purged with gas prior to tig and can be had reg or polished. I'm probably going with rb racing myself, and selling my d&d ( motor has outgrown it)but people are loving these fab 28 pipes. He posts alot on Instagram , not sure where else.
I really do want to run one but I’d have to sell mine first. I swear I buy an exhaust every year this is the fourth pipe on my dyna lol

Old 11-12-2018, 08:00 PM
cdonis
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 296 Likes on 240 Posts

Originally Posted by Dynaglide92

I really do want to run one but I’d have to sell mine first. I swear I buy an exhaust every year this is the fourth pipe on my dyna lol
lol, I feel your pain. I'm having trouble ordering a pipe too...... Never ends, then how do I sell a breakout 2n1. Everyone else with a breakout runs 💩 pipes.

Old 11-12-2018, 11:29 PM
Dynaglide92
Road Master
Received 190 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by cdonis
lol, I feel your pain. I'm having trouble ordering a pipe too...... Never ends, then how do I sell a breakout 2n1. Everyone else with a breakout runs 💩 pipes.

too many exhaust choices I wish I had more bikes lol. That hpi pipe is another strong contender the build quality looks solid af !

Old 11-13-2018, 02:30 PM
neverstockjp
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interesting post for sure. Can I run any of those 2/1 exhaust without a pv or tuner ? I already have stage 1 done on my bike remap with se air cleaner ?

Old 11-14-2018, 09:02 AM
ThePaintPirate
Club Member
Received 1,556 Likes on 807 Posts

Originally Posted by neverstockjp
Interesting post for sure. Can I run any of those 2/1 exhaust without a pv or tuner ? I already have stage 1 done on my bike remap with se air cleaner ?
You can, but to ensure your bike operates at its best, I would recommend a tuner.

Old 11-21-2018, 10:08 PM
OldManLeadSled
Cruiser
Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts

I found the Road Rage in polished from TrackerDie, so it Is possible to get hands on it.
View this post on Instagram
It is polished and Then welded together so the welds are still visible, it looks slick. Trouble is, I'm still kind of partial to the Thrashin' OG pipe. With possible Black Friday deals impending, someone help me decide!! Currently a stock 96" but maybe someday the Dyna will be 106-111" or something.

If nobody has any input, no problem. My guess is I'll have a pipe bought by Monday and will post pics when I get it in and on. But would really appreciate someone telling me why I should by one over the other.

BTW, Fab28 is having a rad Black Friday deal: buy a pipe and get your choice of a Saddlemen Step Up, Kraus Risers, or PowerVision tuner for "free." For those of you lusting over that pipe.

Old 11-22-2018, 12:58 AM
Bob_fxdb
Road Captain
Received 143 Likes on 102 Posts

fab28 is having black friday sale right now, buy one of their system and get a power vision (or saddlemen seat or kraus riser). I would for sure pick the pv if I dont have a tuner already. Heck of a deal!

Old 11-22-2018, 09:18 AM
stilup
Road Warrior
Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts

Plus 1 on the Sawicki, love mine.

Quick Reply: Stainless Steel 2>1 exhaust recommendations?