Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Low Rider S

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2016, 03:27 PM
Fr8dawg
Advanced
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Can someone post up info on longer front brake lines? My indie mechanic is having a hard time sourcing this part. I need +6" for my new bars!!

Also, what was the verdict on the great bike gear license plate/ brake light relocation bracket? Mine arrives tomorrow and I dont want that chrome on the tail light bracket for the left side....

Old 04-27-2016, 03:41 PM
F86
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 900 Likes on 600 Posts

Originally Posted by Fr8dawg
Can someone post up info on longer front brake lines? My indie mechanic is having a hard time sourcing this part. I need +6" for my new bars!!
I just had custom brake lines made by Spiegler. The quality, speed, and customer service were exceptional. Four days after calling them, a set of dual disk lines arrived in my mailbox; custom length, custom colors... Exactly as I ordered them.

www.spieglerusa.com

Old 04-27-2016, 04:30 PM
greatbikegear
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Fr8dawg

Also, what was the verdict on the great bike gear license plate/ brake light relocation bracket? Mine arrives tomorrow and I dont want that chrome on the tail light bracket for the left side....
We have recently added the option to choose between the chrome and black standoff. http://www.greatbikegear.com/index.php/stbms.html

If you received the kit with chrome and need black, please give us a call and we can get it switched out for you.

Sorry guys!

The following 2 users liked this post by greatbikegear:
Fr8dawg (04-27-2016), rockon (04-27-2016)
Old 04-27-2016, 05:31 PM
Fr8dawg
Advanced
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by greatbikegear
We have recently added the option to choose between the chrome and black standoff. http://www.greatbikegear.com/index.php/stbms.html

If you received the kit with chrome and need black, please give us a call and we can get it switched out for you.

Sorry guys!
Thanks!

Old 04-27-2016, 06:15 PM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,538 Likes on 2,145 Posts

I ended up getting another left side stalk - it's about 1/2" shorter then the standard one. I figure it'll look better then the long ones. Anyway, it's going on Friday, so I'll post photos. Was dying to do it tonight, but I decided since I have my dyno appt tomorrow I didn't want to jeopardize that in case I screwed anything up!

Old 04-27-2016, 06:23 PM
Mchad
Club Member

Originally Posted by F86
I just had custom brake lines made by Spiegler. The quality, speed, and customer service were exceptional. Four days after calling them, a set of dual disk lines arrived in my mailbox; custom length, custom colors... Exactly as I ordered them.

www.spieglerusa.com
How did they turn out? Manifold mounts up like stock ok? Has the abs fittings? Can you post a photo? Thanks

Old 04-27-2016, 06:38 PM
F86
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 900 Likes on 600 Posts

Originally Posted by Mchad
How did they turn out? Manifold mounts up like stock ok? Has the abs fittings? Can you post a photo? Thanks
No ABS... Mine are going onto a 2000 FXDX! I was just recommending Spiegler, because they really do great work and their turn around is rapid. I got them for my upcoming Tokico radial caliper swap, which I hope to do this coming Sunday...

Old 04-27-2016, 06:49 PM
Mchad
Club Member

Originally Posted by F86
No ABS... Mine are going onto a 2000 FXDX! I was just recommending Spiegler, because they really do great work and their turn around is rapid. I got them for my upcoming Tokico radial caliper swap, which I hope to do this coming Sunday...
Oh. Silly me. I figured since this was a thread about the FXDL-S... What do I know.

Kidding of course. Thanks for clearing that up.

Old 04-27-2016, 07:35 PM
04FXDI
Stellar HDF Member
Received 907 Likes on 587 Posts

Wow, looks like you guys are getting some answers, I still haven't heard a thing from (I hate to say great) Great Bike Gear.

Mchad....looking forward to the pix bro, your bikes are always looking sharp.

Originally Posted by greatbikegear

Sorry guys!

Old 04-27-2016, 08:04 PM
Mchad
Club Member

Originally Posted by 04FXDI
Wow, looks like you guys are getting some answers, I still haven't heard a thing from (I hate to say great) Great Bike Gear.

Mchad....looking forward to the pix bro, your bikes are always looking sharp.
Thank you my friend!

Quick Reply: New Low Rider S