Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Low Rider S

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2016, 06:45 PM
Fr8dawg
Advanced
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by AzSteve
Mine is scheduled to ship on the 16th, hoping to get it to the dealer sometime the following week.
Please post when you get her! The wait is killing me... Haha

Old 03-13-2016, 11:09 PM
zrx4me
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

got to ride one some more at bike week.same opinions as before,but on a hot day i got to see how much heat the pipe by right leg puts out and its a scorcher.New pipes and a richer fuel map would be my first mod.

Old 03-14-2016, 05:38 AM
hori
Advanced

Originally Posted by zrx4me
got to ride one some more at bike week.same opinions as before,but on a hot day i got to see how much heat the pipe by right leg puts out and its a scorcher.New pipes and a richer fuel map would be my first mod.
can you tell us what you and don`t like about the lowrider S compared to your fatbob.. I always liked the fatbob, kinda considering used one or buying new lowrider S.

Old 03-14-2016, 02:18 PM
Doc4545
Tourer
Received 75 Likes on 33 Posts

Stopped in a dealer on Saturday, my friendly neighborhood sales guy knew why-to get info on the Low Rider S. He claims they've been offered $5k over msrp by another dealer to get the first they've been allotted. Hmm, well ok. Conceivable I guess. Claims there's a deposit on it but also wasn't 100% sure. I'm not a buyer-can't really afford a new bike right now but I'm damn interested in it. Besides, I love my FXDF and the few mods I made on it.

Old 03-14-2016, 04:09 PM
zrx4me
Cruiser

Originally Posted by hori
can you tell us what you and don`t like about the lowrider S compared to your fatbob.. I always liked the fatbob, kinda considering used one or buying new lowrider S.
fatbob hugs the curves better.front brake is better feeling than low rider.Fat bob seat is way better.Lowrider s is all about that motor and for me,standard low rider would need foward controls for comfort.If I was going to get a new bike it would be a fat bob with the HO103 and add a pipe and fuel enrichner product.

Old 03-14-2016, 04:56 PM
Fr8dawg
Advanced

Originally Posted by zrx4me
fatbob hugs the curves better.front brake is better feeling than low rider.Fat bob seat is way better.Lowrider s is all about that motor and for me,standard low rider would need foward controls for comfort.If I was going to get a new bike it would be a fat bob with the HO103 and add a pipe and fuel enrichner product.
****Nevermind.

Last edited by Fr8dawg; 03-14-2016 at 07:11 PM.
Old 03-14-2016, 07:11 PM
Fr8dawg
Advanced

Originally Posted by Doc4545
Stopped in a dealer on Saturday, my friendly neighborhood sales guy knew why-to get info on the Low Rider S. He claims they've been offered $5k over msrp by another dealer to get the first they've been allotted. Hmm, well ok. Conceivable I guess. Claims there's a deposit on it but also wasn't 100% sure. I'm not a buyer-can't really afford a new bike right now but I'm damn interested in it. Besides, I love my FXDF and the few mods I made on it.
I have heard this as well... the fact of the matter is though, I went "quote" shopping with every dealer within a 3 state radius of me. Every single one (except for one in Seattle) has at least 1 FXDLS which has not been sold. This is of last week. I think the bike will be popular, but not as hyped up as some dealerships want us to believe!

Old 03-16-2016, 05:36 PM
SamuriD
Stage III
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mine arrived today!

The following users liked this post:
Fr8dawg (03-16-2016)
Old 03-16-2016, 05:38 PM
Fr8dawg
Advanced

where are you located SamuriD? I called my dealer this morning, they still havent shipped yet.

Old 03-16-2016, 08:45 PM
SamuriD
Stage III
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Birmingham AL Heart of Dixie HD. Came in on the truck today along with the CVO breakout. Two nice looking bikes!

Quick Reply: New Low Rider S