Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Low Rider S

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 08:54 PM
dyna-petey
Cruiser
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Dyna781
certified custom fairing
Hey Petey, i was thinking of getting the raptor fairing from certified okc. It is easy to install them? Do they comes with bracket and windscreen? I try calling them but they don't answer the phone. Hoping you can help me out with my answer. I just bought a 2017 low rider s. Loves it! Thanks ride safe bro
hey man. Yea Jessie and Shawna are a married team that run that shop solo. They are always in the shop and that makes phone calls sparce. If you have questions as to how you want it such as what kind of carbon fiber or whatnot, they're easier to reach through Instagram personal message. Just a headsup, these sre made to order so expect a month or so . As far as mounting, your best bet is to order jd customs fairing brackets for 250. Also jd has windshields. Those guys actually just released a recurve Shield for these and I really friggin wish I got that .

for install, it is fairly easy . If you end up ordering and have install questions , feel free to message me and I'll help as best I can.

Old 06-03-2017, 08:02 PM
Dyna781
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dyna-petey
hey man. Yea Jessie and Shawna are a married team that run that shop solo. They are always in the shop and that makes phone calls sparce. If you have questions as to how you want it such as what kind of carbon fiber or whatnot, they're easier to reach through Instagram personal message. Just a headsup, these sre made to order so expect a month or so . As far as mounting, your best bet is to order jd customs fairing brackets for 250. Also jd has windshields. Those guys actually just released a recurve Shield for these and I really friggin wish I got that .

for install, it is fairly easy . If you end up ordering and have install questions , feel free to message me and I'll help as best I can.
thanks bro.

Old 06-03-2017, 10:22 PM
Chris Wong
1st Gear

nice ride! Did you have to swap the stock cables with those risers? If so, what length over stock?

Old 06-04-2017, 08:19 AM
dyna-petey
Cruiser
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Wong
nice ride! Did you have to swap the stock cables with those risers? If so, what length over stock?
thanks Chris. I went with these parts when doing my bars. Only need longer brake and clutch. I had 14" tbars and went to this setup (12.5") with no issues.

1741-3830 DRAG SPECIALTIES LINE BRK F FDF2-14BK UP+8
0652-1431 Drag Specialties Black Vinyl High-Efficiency Clutch Cable

Old 06-04-2017, 08:30 AM
buboje
Advanced
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Newbie with LRS

DK 3" risers; DK 2" tank lift. Road yesterday after the 2" tank lift install, and my head temperatures (HT) were reading 260 -275. The day before (same weather conditions) without the tank lift head temps were around 300. I'll continue to nerd about the HT, and might consider the LJ mighty mites if HT rise to 300 during the hotter temps in summer. Anyone else monitoring HT with the 117?

Attached Thumbnails New Low Rider S-lift-1.jpg   New Low Rider S-risers-1.jpg   New Low Rider S-risers-2.jpg   New Low Rider S-right-1.jpg  
Old 06-06-2017, 02:52 PM
badvlvo
Cruiser
Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by buboje
DK 3" risers; DK 2" tank lift. Road yesterday after the 2" tank lift install, and my head temperatures (HT) were reading 260 -275. The day before (same weather conditions) without the tank lift head temps were around 300. I'll continue to nerd about the HT, and might consider the LJ mighty mites if HT rise to 300 during the hotter temps in summer. Anyone else monitoring HT with the 117?
With the 3" riser spacers how much of the harness did you have to pull out for enough slack? How well does the brake line fit? Clutch cable?

I'm looking to go taller, but don't want to buy bars until I am sure of the height, and don't want to spend a mint on cables and wiring if I don't have to while I'm testing things out. I think 3" would actually have me exactly where I want to be.

Old 06-06-2017, 02:58 PM
buboje
Advanced
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Harness, clutch, and brakes lines carefully pulled to max length. Anything greater than 3" will not work without changing lines.

Old 06-06-2017, 03:06 PM
badvlvo
Cruiser

Thanks. That's about what I figured, nice to have someone verify.

Old 06-06-2017, 06:19 PM
nightshade44
5th Gear

Originally Posted by buboje
Harness, clutch, and brakes lines carefully pulled to max length. Anything greater than 3" will not work without changing lines.
your saying 3" higher than stock?

Old 06-06-2017, 06:21 PM
badvlvo
Cruiser

Originally Posted by nightshade44
your saying 3" higher than stock?
yeah. He has stock risers with 3" spacers.

The following users liked this post:
nightshade44 (06-06-2017)

Quick Reply: New Low Rider S