Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Low Rider S

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2017, 05:25 PM
dyna-petey
Cruiser
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by brasher
Not yet, I have been too busy riding this awesome bike to think of it. I'm going to repaint the whole bike though in like a battleship grey colour. It needs to be drilled so I'll have to mock it up soon.

Did you just use the FXDL wiring harness?
yes that's the harness I got. Ya know that's funny. I was thinking about battleship grey all week! Lol maybe do a wrap at some point to change it up

Old 03-30-2017, 05:27 PM
dyna-petey
Cruiser
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by cleber
Those are the ugliest bags I have ever seen on a bike to date...... look at the hinge size.... oh my god!! Nice Bike Ugly Bags.
^ well I'm glad it fits high somewhere on your list. Whether or not it's the worst bags of all time or not lol.

the dude quoted it nicely when he said "well ya know, that's like, your opinion, man"

Old 03-31-2017, 04:53 PM
ktp1598
Road Captain
Received 81 Likes on 62 Posts

Not sure if this has been covered but.. I just bought one of those Fuel Moto H4 LED headlight bulbs and I'm having trouble getting the headlight assembly to fit as the plug seems to be in the way no matter where I put it. Does anyone know the best way to fit this all back together? Maybe there's a trick to it..

Old 03-31-2017, 05:01 PM
blackscootersociety
Cruiser
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by dyna-petey

That wall seat looks good on there! How tall are you? The seat doesn't look as tall in the back as I thought (love corbins, but looked like a sore dick to me). Was thinking about a SpeedFam seat, but I dunno... I've had three great experiences with Corbin over the years, its hard to go away from them.

The following users liked this post:
dyna-petey (04-03-2017)
Old 04-01-2017, 06:27 AM
Vonswanko
Road Master
Received 114 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by ktp1598
Not sure if this has been covered but.. I just bought one of those Fuel Moto H4 LED headlight bulbs and I'm having trouble getting the headlight assembly to fit as the plug seems to be in the way no matter where I put it. Does anyone know the best way to fit this all back together? Maybe there's a trick to it..
You have to hold your mouth just right and say say the right combination of swear words.

Seriously though, it'll fit. You have to kinda tuck the wires off to the side and slide the bulb in while holding them there.

Old 04-01-2017, 08:27 AM
Yukon42
Road Captain
Received 60 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by blackscootersociety
That wall seat looks good on there! How tall are you? The seat doesn't look as tall in the back as I thought (love corbins, but looked like a sore dick to me). Was thinking about a SpeedFam seat, but I dunno... I've had three great experiences with Corbin over the years, its hard to go away from them.
I love my Wall by Corbin. 5th Corbin I've owned; love 'em!

Old 04-01-2017, 11:37 AM
ktp1598
Road Captain
Received 81 Likes on 62 Posts

Thanks, Vonswanko. I figured it'd be a battle. I have a day maker knockoff in there now so I'm not in a hurry to get it installed. I just was given a 1985 Nighthawk 650 in need of restoration so I may just use it in that bike. The man that gave it to me is a Navy veteran that bought it new so I want to make it a nice bike. Figure it's the least I can do.

Old 04-01-2017, 06:03 PM
brasher
Tourer
Received 85 Likes on 50 Posts

I'd say she's well and truly broken in now man I love this bike.

Haven't had the ***** to click 3rd gear yet.

The following 3 users liked this post by brasher:
24v (07-15-2017), dyna-petey (04-03-2017), huggies (04-03-2017)
Old 04-01-2017, 09:21 PM
hwork
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Relbus
Nowhere near as cool as many of the other bikes in this thread, but I'm thrilled so far. Next up exhaust and JD's t sport fairing. Just installed rad tracker grips, magnum black pearl cables and lines, and west coast mx t bars. I have a set of hard case risers and bars as well, but at the last minute I decided they were just too tall. This feels perfect. I'm 5'7" with short arms.

what plate relocation kit did you use? I saw that shope put out one with a taillight integrated but it's damn expensive!

Old 04-02-2017, 06:07 AM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,538 Likes on 2,145 Posts

Originally Posted by hwork
what plate relocation kit did you use? I saw that shope put out one with a taillight integrated but it's damn expensive!
Looks like the same on I have - TS/plate relocation kit by Great Bike Gear.

Quick Reply: New Low Rider S