Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Low Rider S

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 07:00 PM
blackscootersociety
Cruiser
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

WHAT?! I got a bunch of posters and all the usual stuff but no coin! I gotta get on the horn tommorow. Bought mine in July '16.

Old 02-01-2017, 08:04 AM
pgarbac
Advanced
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Just ordered the Memphis shades gauntlet fairing. Has anyone else installed a Memphis Shades fairing on the low rider s? Any issues? The reason I ask is there are no connectors specific for the s, so I bought the ones of the low rider.

Old 02-01-2017, 08:38 AM
SASK_RT
Advanced
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by pgarbac
Just ordered the Memphis shades gauntlet fairing. Has anyone else installed a Memphis Shades fairing on the low rider s? Any issues? The reason I ask is there are no connectors specific for the s, so I bought the ones of the low rider.

There are a few people that have put on the gauntlet fairing. I'm pretty sure that most have used the street bob trigger lock kit and brackets as the LRS has the same headlight mount as the street bob.

Maybe you can get the low rider ones to work...?

Old 02-01-2017, 08:52 AM
pgarbac
Advanced
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SASK_RT
There are a few people that have put on the gauntlet fairing. I'm pretty sure that most have used the street bob trigger lock kit and brackets as the LRS has the same headlight mount as the street bob.

Maybe you can get the low rider ones to work...?
So I just looked, and the parts are the same for the low rider kit compared to the street bob kit. The only difference is the low rider kit comes with extra parts for instance "Top mount headlight spacer".
But knowing they used the Street Bob kit, I'm not to worried.

Also for any wondering, I haven't searched much through this thread, but I just got in the Corbin Classic solo and pillion, with gold stitching.. Comfortable as hell!

Old 02-01-2017, 10:54 AM
lowboy72
Advanced
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

So this past weekend I installed the touring brembos. It lined up with no need to shim. The two challenges were that the magnum shielding banjo fitting was a little too small for the touring banjo bolt. I used a small routing bit to solve that problem. The other was that I need a new set of mounting hardware for the calipers. Here are a couple of pictures. I painted the dust shields with VHT gold caliper paint.

Caliper closeup before new hardware

The bike

Old 02-01-2017, 02:39 PM
jcanrun
Tourer
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by pgarbac
I installed one on my bike, but I used the Street Bob kit. No issues, but make sure to keep everything loose when mounting it up for the first time. You have to fidget with it a bit to get it all to mount up. But, after you do in the first time, it becomes easy to mount and dismount it if necessary.

Old 02-01-2017, 04:49 PM
ETMike
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lowboy, where did you get that gold very high temp. caliper paint? That looks good.

Old 02-01-2017, 06:02 PM
lowboy72
Advanced
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ETMike
Lowboy, where did you get that gold very high temp. caliper paint? That looks good.
Yes, the color turned out much better than I anticipated. I purchased from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Old 02-01-2017, 06:02 PM
brasher
Tourer
Received 85 Likes on 50 Posts

I bought one of these yesterday The trade-in they offered for my Sporty was just too good to say no.

Taking delivery with Bassani RR3 and flush mount LED filler caps and that's it, the bike is near perfect in stock form IMO.

My sporty was no slouch, 87rwhp and revved to the moon, but this 110 is addictive fun. The torque is infectious.

Old 02-01-2017, 06:43 PM
D0gP4tch
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These bikes are sick! I know I am a little late to this post but we had one at HDBG late last year and it can HAUL. pretty much the Dyna version of the CVO BreakOut from last year with out the phatness.

Quick Reply: New Low Rider S