Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Low Rider S

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2016, 08:17 PM
NorthWestern
Club Member
Received 6,207 Likes on 3,380 Posts

Originally Posted by RedPandaMonium
My FXDLS:

Thunderheader (defintely loud AF)
HA! I bet my Bassani is louder

Looks good, man

Here is the S in her traveling outfit. We did 912 miles this weekend. Bitch is broke in, now! Loud AF!

The following users liked this post:
Foreboding (09-26-2016)
Old 09-25-2016, 09:51 PM
aaron___92
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Anyone else had this problem? I ordered this Fuelpak from Amazon.com and it is the correct part number (66005) but it says not compatible.

Old 09-26-2016, 08:48 AM
Foreboding
Intermediate
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HDConvert511

Looks good, man

Here is the S in her traveling outfit. We did 912 miles this weekend. Bitch is broke in, now! Loud AF!
Are you happy with the volume or wish it was a little less?
My bike gets here tomorrow!!

Old 09-26-2016, 10:24 AM
rdplain
Intermediate
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by aaron___92
Anyone else had this problem? I ordered this Fuelpak from Amazon.com and it is the correct part number (66005) but it says not compatible.
I don't believe the 2017 maps are out yet.

Old 09-26-2016, 10:45 AM
fastjoe
Road Warrior
Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by HDConvert511

Looks good, man

Unless you removed the baffle from your Bassani a Thunderheader is definitely louder. I know, I've had both. Wish I had spent the extra money to put a Thunderheader on my current Low Rider.

Old 09-26-2016, 12:46 PM
aaron___92
Cruiser

Originally Posted by rdplain
I don't believe the 2017 maps are out yet.
Got it. Thanks. Hopefully they're out soon.

Old 09-26-2016, 12:47 PM
aaron___92
Cruiser

Originally Posted by fastjoe
Unless you removed the baffle from your Bassani a Thunderheader is definitely louder. I know, I've had both. Wish I had spent the extra money to put a Thunderheader on my current Low Rider.
Have you guys heard the Two Brothers exhaust? I'd definitely say it's a bit louder than Thunderheader. It's a bit deeper too. I love the sound of Thunderheader but not really how it looks on my bike.

Old 09-26-2016, 01:22 PM
Foreboding
Intermediate

Originally Posted by AQA101
That's a beautiful bike, but the price tag is slightly beyond reason. Here in Germany, they will charge 19,785 EUR (21,430 USD).

Just for comparison, the brand new Ducati XDiavel comes with the same price tag here.
That makes the Harley and even better deal, being that its not more than the Ducati!

Old 09-26-2016, 01:24 PM
Foreboding
Intermediate

Originally Posted by blueangel73
My guess on why the MoCo went with the Street Bob style fender on this rather then the traditional Dyna fender is do to the world it evolved from, the West Coast look combined with the stunt rider world. Have you seen the fenders or lack there of on those bikes.

Just my opinion.

I like the little chop to the fender, its not a Softail or a Bob.

Last edited by Foreboding; 09-26-2016 at 01:26 PM.
Old 09-26-2016, 01:38 PM
Foreboding
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Cbb129
Thought we were sharing our opinions here, not being bitchy little HD cheer leaders. Don't know what bubble you're living in, but in my America we get options. Usually lots of them. That mentality is why HD continues to lose market share. And if that's what you call high performance, you clearly haven't ridden a real motorcycle.
I know your post is a few months back, but as of q1 2016, this statement is just not true. Naturally Indian are getting some USA sales, they are an American brand, also iconic and an alternative. That said Harley is kicking ***. Statements like yours are skewed with engineering hate bias. The company is investing heavily in R&D and the S, CVO and new Milwaukee 8 demonstrate that.

Officially:

MILWAUKEE, April 19, 2016 ―Harley-Davidson, Inc. (NYSE:HOG) first quarter 2016 diluted earnings per share increased 7.1 percent to $1.36 compared to diluted EPS of $1.27 in the same period in 2015. Net income was $250.5 million on consolidated revenue of $1.75 billion compared to net income of $269.9 million on consolidated revenue of $1.67 billion in last year’s first quarter.

“I am pleased with how our first quarter results demonstrate the progress we’re making in both driving demand and delivering business performance in a highly competitive environment,” said Matt Levatich, President and Chief Executive Officer, Harley-Davidson, Inc.

Harley-Davidson worldwide retail motorcycle sales in the first quarter were up 1.4 percent, driven by a 4.5 percent increase in international markets. Although retail motorcycle sales in the U.S. were down slightly compared to the year-ago quarter, retail sales trends have significantly improved over previous quarters. Worldwide retail sales were driven, in part, by increased investments in marketing and new product introductions.

Quick Reply: New Low Rider S