Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Low Rider S

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2016, 07:04 AM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,538 Likes on 2,145 Posts

Originally Posted by horsepower
What tire pressure you guys running?
I follow the manual specs.

Old 08-21-2016, 12:23 PM
subsailormarc
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by shitpains
so my bike died on me lastnight, check engine light came on and wouldnt start. waited about 20 minutes and tried again...started up. got home and checked the error codes off the fuel pak and got "watchdog error" p1160. anyone else get this, if so, what was the solution?
Is the bike itself throwing codes or just the fuel-pack? I can't find a P1160 code in the ED manual.

Old 08-21-2016, 02:46 PM
gus4440
Road Captain
Received 63 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by horsepower
What tire pressure you guys running?
If it's too hard to look it up in the owners manual look on the right frame down tube .

Old 08-21-2016, 04:15 PM
jcanrun
Tourer
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by gus4440
If it's too hard to look it up in the owners manual look on the right frame down tube .

Thanks funny. Never new the tire pressure was listed there.

Old 08-21-2016, 05:32 PM
Shaved Ice
Road Warrior
Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts

I pulled those stickers off the same day I removed the reflectors. But I know what tire pressure to run.

Old 08-21-2016, 06:19 PM
gus4440
Road Captain
Received 63 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Shaved Ice
I pulled those stickers off the same day I removed the reflectors. But I know what tire pressure to run.
Unlike reflectors and tank emblems that can be easily replaced. And unlike mattress tags that say do not remove. Those stickers contain some useful information. And I leave them on.

Old 08-21-2016, 06:25 PM
Shaved Ice
Road Warrior
Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts

Unlike reflectors and tank emblems that can be easily replaced. And unlike mattress tags that say do not remove. Those stickers contain some useful information. And I leave them on.
To each their own. For me, there is nothing I need on the side of the road on the stickers. Also, it cleans up the downtubes.

Old 08-21-2016, 09:05 PM
horsepower
Cruiser

Thanks alot gus440. Didnt know it was written there.

Old 08-23-2016, 07:59 AM
RNRider
Novice

Hey I'm doing the lucky daves lucky 13 bar. I'm going to take your advice on the brake and clutch lines because those magnum shields cables are crazy expensive. I also plan on doing the turn sig relocation kit to avoid extra wiring. I just want to make sure before I buy those cables that's all I need? Throttle cable and such is ok too ?

Old 08-23-2016, 08:42 AM
dyna-petey
Cruiser
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by RNRider
Hey I'm doing the lucky daves lucky 13 bar. I'm going to take your advice on the brake and clutch lines because those magnum shields cables are crazy expensive. I also plan on doing the turn sig relocation kit to avoid extra wiring. I just want to make sure before I buy those cables that's all I need? Throttle cable and such is ok too ?
Hey RNRider- Those lucky 13's look awesome on our bikes! i kinda wish i went with them but oh well. im happy either way. Because i did the turn sig reloc on the forks, all i needed were the brake and clutch. I will say though just for your awareness, that one of the brake lines probably could have had a slight bend to better clear the frame neck but i just simply tightened the box to the fork with the slightest angle to better clear it. all is well now. theres alot of extra slack in the wiring you will notice when you pull them out.

since they are 13's and i ran 14's the clutch and brake i ran should be great for ya. and thats all. other than ur typical brake fluid to fill up the master cylinder and flick/bleed the brakes. Another member on here adviced to have harley hook up the brakes to the digitaltech for a 100% bleed so that might not be a bad idea for assurance. When i bled them, the ABS has worked exactly the same as it was with no errors.

Also, I wanted to keep little to no tranny fluid loss (only 400 miles on her) so i found sturdy points on my garage beams and angled the bike over on the left side (further than the kickstand) and ratchet strapped from the ceiling beams. attached 2 heavy duty straps to 2 different sources to anchor just in case. if that makes sense. I only had all but a drop or 2 once i removed the clutch cover.

i will disclose that i am not a harley mechanic and you dont have to take my word for it. but it worked for me brother.

The following users liked this post:
RNRider (08-24-2016)

Quick Reply: New Low Rider S