Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Low Rider S

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 10:09 PM
NorthWestern
Club Member
Received 6,210 Likes on 3,382 Posts

djorgensen3 do you have a pic of your new oil cooler on the bike? I need to cool this ***** down some more. I am putting the Wards fans on this weekend

Old 07-06-2016, 10:27 PM
NorthWestern
Club Member

Originally Posted by Mchad
Yeah, me too. Think the Linbar will be getting replaced at some point.
Were you whacking your knee on the Heavy Breather with the bar you have?

Old 07-06-2016, 11:03 PM
NorthWestern
Club Member

Originally Posted by Iscariott
Are you sure that's a road rage 3? I do not see them available in black anywhere, and the routing of one of those pipes does not look like a road rage 3 to me.
****! You are right about the pipe bends/lengths. I just went to the Revzilla page, and they actually show it on a LRS. Click this (could not link the pic) http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/b...dyna-1991-2016 Head pipes route just like mine

Don't know what Bassani he is rockin in that pic. Must be the older one for the earlier model Dyna? I saw that a guy was able to make it fit on the newer ones

Old 07-06-2016, 11:12 PM
SASK_RT
Advanced
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by HDConvert511
Don't know what Bassani he is rockin in that pic. Must be the older one for the earlier model Dyna? I saw that a guy was able to make it fit on the newer ones
I think he has a Bassani Road Rage 13122J...It looks identical to what I have on my street bob.

Name:  IMG_2720_zpshgazvbyj.jpg
Views: 710
Size:  241.4 KB

Old 07-06-2016, 11:41 PM
itsdug
Road Captain
Received 559 Likes on 211 Posts

Originally Posted by Iscariott
Are you sure that's a road rage 3? I do not see them available in black anywhere, and the routing of one of those pipes does not look like a road rage 3 to me.
Yeah, sorry...

http://www.bassanipipes.com/blacklon...-13121j-1.aspx

Old 07-07-2016, 12:21 AM
NorthWestern
Club Member

Originally Posted by itsdug
Okay, that is the original RR 2:1
Well, at least I am not depressed any longer about missing out on the RR3 in black.

Old 07-07-2016, 05:36 AM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,538 Likes on 2,145 Posts

Were you whacking your knee on the Heavy Breather with the bar you have?
I took the HB off in favor of the Ventilator the first week I had he LRS. Didn't have a fitment issue with the Linbar. Just never liked the look of the snout. Plus the Ventilator is indeed much lower profile.

Old 07-07-2016, 07:38 AM
NorthWestern
Club Member

Originally Posted by Mchad
I took the HB off in favor of the Ventilator the first week I had he LRS. Didn't have a fitment issue with the Linbar. Just never liked the look of the snout. Plus the Ventilator is indeed much lower profile.
Appreciated. I kind of like the HB, but am looking into this crankcase ventilation that everybody swears must be absent the air cleaner. I took my A/C off at 2200 miles, and no sign of the dreaded oil mist. I may or may not go this route.

I think I will go ahead and order the BungKing bar today. Hopefully there will be no knee issues.

Thanks again

Old 07-07-2016, 07:47 AM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,538 Likes on 2,145 Posts

Appreciated. I kind of like the HB, but am looking into this crankcase ventilation that everybody swears must be absent the air cleaner. I took my A/C off at 2200 miles, and no sign of the dreaded oil mist. I may or may not go this route.

I think I will go ahead and order the BungKing bar today. Hopefully there will be no knee issues.

Thanks again
Anytime. I modded my Ventilator to vent blowby externally. I'll get a photo of it installed later. Just drilled and tapped and installed a couple of barbs on the banjo bolt standoffs and tapped and installed set screws in the internal passages leading to the intakes (oil resistant red loctite) and filled the top end of the holes with JB weld. Ran hoses to a T under the AC backplate and installed a Golan mini catch can I had PC'd black...

Old 07-07-2016, 12:56 PM
djorgensen3
Cruiser
Received 60 Likes on 33 Posts

djorgensen3 do you have a pic of your new oil cooler on the bike? I need to cool this ***** down some more. I am putting the Wards fans on this weekend
I haven't installed it yet cuz I had so many parts come in for the bike that I just haven't made it to that point. I am also going to be installing the Wards fans on mine too. I have the black with black screens. I just have to make a bracket to mount them. Hopefully tomorrow I will get more stuff installed after I fix my screw up with the signal relocation.

Quick Reply: New Low Rider S