Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Low Rider S

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 05:37 AM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,538 Likes on 2,145 Posts

Originally Posted by stupac_
I thought you might say that - it sucks being in the UK. It adds about $150 to get it shipped to the UK from Fuelmoto with our tax laws added on top.

I'm guessing the CVO maps for the 110 would work from dynojet? Its the same engine isnt it?
Yes and no. The touring cvos are twin cooled which I would expect are completely different, and the breakout/softail models may be different since the motors are technically different (counter balanced) - but I'm not 100% sure. I know maps I've seen from Dynojet say "Dyna" in the notes section, but again, I'm not 100% sure. I do know Dynojet sent me a 110 map for mine when I was first playing around, and it was awful. Stalled, didn't run right at all. Immediatly went back to the factory map. But that was very early. They have had time to develop tunes by now in all likelihood.

It's too bad the VAT hurts so much. But TBH, it's almost worth the premium... Especially if you are planning more mods down the road.

Old 05-17-2016, 03:43 PM
goofyryder
5th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey that's hot dude. Who did the bars for you? Are those lucky 13s? Did you need wire ext for those?

Originally Posted by JCleary
Finally got to pick mine up today. Lower brake lines on national back order for a few more weeks so I'm rockin stainless. Plus the ceramic coating on the muffler is bad, so that's getting warranties.

I will say, it is *the best* riding stock Harley I've ever ridden. The power, the suspension, the new mids. Awesome!

The following users liked this post:
JCleary (05-17-2016)
Old 05-17-2016, 11:38 PM
JCleary
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by goofyryder
hey that's hot dude. Who did the bars for you? Are those lucky 13s? Did you need wire ext for those?
Thanks! Dudley Perkins, good people over there. 10" MX T-bars. I believe they extended the wires. I'll be swapping to some 12" bars though, I want them set back farther...

Old 05-18-2016, 04:20 AM
SlowriderInOz
Novice
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default No screen

A bit of eye candy

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 567
Size:  151.6 KB

Old 05-18-2016, 08:54 AM
1949chopper
Novice

Originally Posted by gartec81
Anyone want to sell me there "s" model fairing
Yes I do. Took it off before delivery.

Old 05-18-2016, 09:11 AM
Relbus
Cruiser
Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by YammyDrummer
Are those bags fixed, or detachable?
Detachable. I also have the HD detachable docking hardware, so I believe mine sit slightly farther out than if I had not added the HD docking hardware. http://leatherpros.com/website1_003.htm

One thing I am wondering, for the others running Great bike gear plate and signal relocation kit and the Leatherpro bags, do you find the tail lights being in their new location somewhat interfere with getting the bags on and off? I mean its possible to do, but its not as easy as it should be because the plastic backing of the bag hits the light, and you have to kind of sneak it past the light and onto the docking point.

Old 05-18-2016, 09:48 AM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,538 Likes on 2,145 Posts

Originally Posted by Relbus
Detachable. I also have the HD detachable docking hardware, so I believe mine sit slightly farther out than if I had not added the HD docking hardware. http://leatherpros.com/website1_003.htm

One thing I am wondering, for the others running Great bike gear plate and signal relocation kit and the Leatherpro bags, do you find the tail lights being in their new location somewhat interfere with getting the bags on and off? I mean its possible to do, but its not as easy as it should be because the plastic backing of the bag hits the light, and you have to kind of sneak it past the light and onto the docking point.
Yeah, its a bit of a pain. A little less for me though as I used Sportster standoffs (about 1/2" longer then stock for the FXDLS)for the signals which puts the bullets out just past the backing of the bags. However I read here that you can heat up the backing (plastic) and bend it a bit for a better fit.

Probably doesn't look as good when the bags are off, but I pretty much never take them off so i dgaf...

Old 05-18-2016, 10:28 AM
NorthWestern
Club Member
Received 6,207 Likes on 3,380 Posts

Originally Posted by Mchad
Yeah, its a bit of a pain. A little less for me though as I used Sportster standoffs (about 1/2" longer then stock for the FXDLS)for the signals which puts the bullets out just past the backing of the bags. However I read here that you can heat up the backing (plastic) and bend it a bit for a better fit.

Probably doesn't look as good when the bags are off, but I pretty much never take them off so i dgaf...
Good info on the stand-offs. I have been looking, thanks!

I got the docking hardware, the HD bags. my new fender, etc, etc but could not find any stand offs that were not chrome!

Old 05-18-2016, 02:57 PM
NorthWestern
Club Member
Received 6,207 Likes on 3,380 Posts

My first exhaust video:

http://vid1107.photobucket.com/album...psyuy5ylvp.mp4

Last edited by NorthWestern; 05-18-2016 at 03:23 PM.
The following 3 users liked this post by NorthWestern:
cudacrazy73 (05-18-2016), Foreboding (09-20-2016), fueler (05-23-2016)
Old 05-19-2016, 08:24 AM
stupac_
6th Gear

Well i've taken the hit and ordered my PV from fuelmoto... hopefully the map support makes up for the extra cash i've gotta pay to get it to the UK. Everybody has good things to say so far.

Just ordered 3" riser extensions too from Dk like Mchad - figure i'll go higher when i have more cash to drop on cable extensions etc.

Anybody runnning the Bassani RR III? I'm very tempted to get it in that stainless.. mmmmmmm.

Also, pretty sure i know the answer.. but wide glide sissy bar? Will it fit on the FXDLS? I cant find anything else similar to the way it looks.

Here she is.. not much change yet but i feel like a proud dad!
Name:  IMG_20160504_154928_zpspimqujdw.jpg
Views: 1212
Size:  363.5 KB

Quick Reply: New Low Rider S