Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Low Rider S

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2016, 10:52 AM
djorgensen3
Cruiser
Received 60 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by HDConvert511
I absolutely hated the Leather Badlander on day one (and two), but with most things on a Harley, I have found that they seem to wear in.

After the first 100 miles, either the seat formed to my *** and thighs, or vice versa. My buddy hit me up for a trip to Mt. Hood early Sat morning, and I considered swapping the solo back on. I was pleasantly surprised after the first 100 miles. We will see how the wifey does next weekend on a trip down the coast highway.
The wife and I will be doing some driving on the coast highway headed North from LA this next weekend. Too bad we won't be closer to each other so we could ride together some. I know we won't make it anywhere near that far...lol.

Old 05-16-2016, 06:57 PM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,538 Likes on 2,145 Posts

100 pages! Nice.

Hit 1000 happy miles last week. Dealer did the 1k service on Thursday, took it home and pumped out a half quart of oil to control breather puking. Dealer ALWAYS overfills the damn oil.

I would say at about 300 miles the brakes really tightened up, definitly feel as good as my FXDL did. Don't understand why it took so long, and why the lever got firmer, but w/e, I'll take it.

Haven't done much else. Waiting on my new seat and light. LePera should be here tomorrow and JW Speaker adaptive should be here on Wed.

Got a really good tune from Jamie at Fuelmoto, running like a bandit. May head up to Joes Cycle Repair upstate for a real dyno tune. Spoke to him today, really sounded like he knew his stuff. Suggested I pick up a 58mm throttle body and he'd do a before and after pull - assured me I'd like the results. We'll see if I go that route. Only problem with it is I have to leave the bike there for three days. That's a tough one.

Otherwise I still need the flush mount gauge/gas cap. And who the hell knows what else...

The following users liked this post:
Foreboding (09-20-2016)
Old 05-16-2016, 06:59 PM
tlaw
Road Captain
Received 60 Likes on 55 Posts

You'll be up in my neck of the woods.

Old 05-16-2016, 07:02 PM
Mchad
Club Member

Originally Posted by stupac_
I'm looking at getting a powervision, and i see some of you guys are running them. Where have you guys been getting your maps from? There's none available on the PV website for 2016 dyna's with a 110 engine? or are you just autotuning from the stock map?

Stu
If you can, buy the PV from Jamie at Fuelmoto. He will load it with a map for the 110 which you will get great results from a few auto tunes with. Plus as you upgrade, he will send you new tunes to match. Really excellent support.

Old 05-16-2016, 07:35 PM
Mchad
Club Member

Originally Posted by tlaw
You'll be up in my neck of the woods.
Yep. Looks like a 2.5 hrs ride. Just off the northway it seems. May go up the taconic though, nicer ride then interstate. I just gotta figure out how to get home!

Old 05-16-2016, 08:09 PM
NorthWestern
Club Member
Received 6,207 Likes on 3,380 Posts

Originally Posted by Mchad
If you can, buy the PV from Jamie at Fuelmoto. He will load it with a map for the 110 which you will get great results from a few auto tunes with. Plus as you upgrade, he will send you new tunes to match. Really excellent support.
I have been meaning to ask you; do you think the Wideband o2 kit, and module are worth the coin? Lots of happy customers according to the propaganda I am reading online.

Thoughts?

Old 05-16-2016, 08:33 PM
Mchad
Club Member

Originally Posted by HDConvert511
I have been meaning to ask you; do you think the Wideband o2 kit, and module are worth the coin? Lots of happy customers according to the propaganda I am reading online.

Thoughts?
If I were to do it all over again, I'd probably buy their exhaust and the wide band kit, yes. I have no basis on fact for that statement other then in my opinion the kit makes perfect sense from a technical point of view. The ONLY possible drawback may be that I think the PV needs to be connected to use the "always on" auto tuning. I think. And if that's even the case.

Old 05-17-2016, 12:45 AM
Tritty
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I keep wishing the speed screen had like a 1" lip with a vertical kick to it to deflect just a bit more wind. I'm 6'3 so it gets exhausting after a while and I don't like the look of wind screens.

Old 05-17-2016, 04:19 AM
YammyDrummer
Road Warrior
Received 492 Likes on 289 Posts

Originally Posted by Relbus
Finished up installing the bags today. Pretty happy with the outcome. Anyone else with the GBG relocation have trouble getting the rear part of the bag installed onto the docking points? It seems as if the stock tails lights are the issue. I managed to get them on and off ok, but it would be much easier if they weren't there. Thinking I may switch the the custom dynamics signal/tail light plate and ditch the oem signals/lamps.

Are those bags fixed, or detachable?

Old 05-17-2016, 04:21 AM
stupac_
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mchad
I thought you might say that - it sucks being in the UK. It adds about $150 to get it shipped to the UK from Fuelmoto with our tax laws added on top.

I'm guessing the CVO maps for the 110 would work from dynojet? Its the same engine isnt it?

Quick Reply: New Low Rider S