Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tracker die LED headlight

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 10:59 AM
BigDogIdaho
Grand HDF Member
Received 192 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by Warp Factor
LOL, I should have said that it works great at night, just not so great for other drivers. If I use mine at night around other traffic, I'll get almost constantly flashed by other drivers, and then none of us can see very well.

Perhaps yours has a tighter beam, more of a spotlight?
I purposely wanted more of a floodlamp, to light up more of the landscape at night (when there isn't other traffic around), and for better visibility from all angles during the day. My headlamp goes almost invisible in bright daylight when viewed from slightly off to one side.
Man....why does everyone complain about getting flashed so much, especially by women.......

As long as it is aimed down (as he said) it probably won't be much trouble, if any. Of course the cop thing is pretty much right. If an officer wants to give you a ticket, he/she can pretty much find something.

I still think it looks cool. Still want to see it on his bike also!

Old 09-10-2015, 11:18 AM
Warp Factor
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 88 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by BigDogIdaho
Man....why does everyone complain about getting flashed so much, especially by women.......
You don't find that it temporarily blinds you, especially if they got no tan there?