Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hagon shocks review

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2015, 08:19 PM
jeffbetrollin
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hagon shocks review

Hello everyone, quick review for anyone here thinking about upgrading their dynas suspension. I have only had these for a little over a week. But I've put almost 400 miles on them. (I will update if anything comes up) I was going to go with progressive 412's my buddy has them, they're deff better than stock and I'm on a budget. After reading some negative remarks about the 412's and not being able to find them in the size I wanted I stumbled upon HAGON SHOCKS USA I went with the basic twins road shocks. They ride better than my buddy's 412's they are spec'd to the rider based on the bike, rider weight, and riding style (Oh and the best part they only cost me 219$) shipped to my front door. You have to order over the phone they are a small company atleast state side. But customer service is a1 my shocks were assembled and shipped out same day!

This is a place that I would want to keep under wraps. But with the Quality of the product and customer service I knew I would have to share with you guys. The 219$ shocks are awesome can't even imagine how nice the nitros, or 2810's would be

Old 07-25-2015, 10:35 PM
Lama
Road Captain
Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

+1

Their customer service is unreal.

The thing I like about my Hagon's: I truly forget they are there. I haven't ridden a motorcycle in many years where I absolutely have no complaints about ride. I do now on the rear of my bike. The front, not so much. Next project. Sad thing is I think it may be impossible for the front forks to match the ride of the rear of my bike.

The crazy thing is how economical these shocks are. Why can't HD install a shock built like these from the factory? The stock shocks are ****.

Old 07-26-2015, 04:21 AM
zamiam
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I put 12.6" Hagon Nitros on my Fatbob in March and then a couple of weeks later did 2600 miles on it over 12 days. Used to get sore **** and lower back. No issues at all and a lot more confidence on broken seal/uneven corners. I also did the front end at the same time. More than happy with them. Next will either be a brake upgrade or true-track or the like.

Last edited by zamiam; 07-27-2015 at 04:57 AM.
Old 07-26-2015, 05:46 AM
fatboy slim
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome company. Ordered a set for my RK. They were a bit hard and over damped, so I rang the Hagon guys up and they said come in. So went to the factory about an hours ride away, and they rebuilt them there and then with custom dampers and spring rates free of charge.
Finally a decent product for Harley that I don't have to pay US shipping charges and wait a week for it to clear customs.
I didn't even know they had a USA outlet or website.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:08 AM
rauchman
Grand HDF Member
Received 3,932 Likes on 1,442 Posts

Orderded a set of 13" Nitros through Dave Quinn in CT last Apr. Have about 2k miles on them now. Just fiddled with the rebound recently and have yet to play with the preload. Quality of ride and handling is improved. Bump compliance is considerably better. Considering the 2810's for my wife's bike.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:10 AM
rauchman
Grand HDF Member
Received 3,932 Likes on 1,442 Posts

Originally Posted by Lama
+1

The crazy thing is how economical these shocks are. Why can't HD install a shock built like these from the factory? The stock shocks are ****.