Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Traxxion Dynamics Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2015, 08:53 AM
BobberG
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Traxxion Dynamics Customer Service

Random post, but I like to share when a smaller company provides great service.

I ordered some straight rate springs from Traxxion Dynamics on 5/4/15 and hadn't received a tracking number for shipping as of yesterday morning 5/14/15. I gave them a call to see what was up and even though my payment had processed on the 4th, they haven't had any orders to ship out the springs. I was a bit annoyed but **** like this happens so I didn't give him (Dan) much grief...just asked if they can expedite the shipping a bit. He said no problem and apologized for the screw up. Easy as that.
So, that convo took place at 3pm yesterday. As of 8am today I received an email with a tracking #...and they are out for delivery! haha They're located in GA and I'm in TX. He sent them UPS next day air. That is some impressive **** if you ask me.
So again, just wanna spread the word on some badass customer service. Pumped to assemble my front end now!