Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Coastal Moto - Check'em Out!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 02:38 PM
JDisME
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Coastal Moto - Check'em Out!

Just got a killer deal on V&H Black Big Radius 2 into 2 from these guys. Saved over $100! And they have 90 day layway!

http://www.coastalmoto.com/

If you're in the market, I HIGHLY recommend you check their site out. I dealt with Jeff and he was really helpful since I asked an @$$load of questions. haha

I have V&H Short Shots on my SB, but have always wanted to Big Radius but the price was just too high at the time. They just happen to be ON SALE right now and I'm really pleased with the way Jeff explained everything to me.

They have other items for sale, so do yourself a favor and give them a look.

And before anyone asks, I don't work for them or know anyone that works for them. I'm just pumped about the deal I got and wanted to share. Take advantage and treat yourself!

Thanks again, Jeff!

Last edited by JDisME; 04-20-2015 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Brainfart
Old 04-21-2015, 08:17 AM
Coastal_Moto_Man
Former Sponsor
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by JDisME
Just got a killer deal on V&H Black Big Radius 2 into 2 from these guys. Saved over $100! And they have 90 day layway!

http://www.coastalmoto.com/

If you're in the market, I HIGHLY recommend you check their site out. I dealt with Jeff and he was really helpful since I asked an @$$load of questions. haha

I have V&H Short Shots on my SB, but have always wanted to Big Radius but the price was just too high at the time. They just happen to be ON SALE right now and I'm really pleased with the way Jeff explained everything to me.

They have other items for sale, so do yourself a favor and give them a look.

And before anyone asks, I don't work for them or know anyone that works for them. I'm just pumped about the deal I got and wanted to share. Take advantage and treat yourself!

Thanks again, Jeff!
Thank you JD!! It is always nice to receive a kind word or two.

I look forward to working with you in the future and if there is anything else i can help you with please don't hesitate to contact me.