Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Southeast Custom Cycles?

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 03:50 PM
NuckaMan
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I've ordered a few items from them a couple months ago.

Shipped out quick and got everything in one piece.

Old 04-14-2015, 06:48 PM
Fireguy88
Road Master
Received 56 Likes on 42 Posts

Yeah I went ahead and ordered a part from them and it got here unbelievably fast. 2 thumbs up, 5 stars all that good stuff. I'll order from them again I'm sure.

Old 04-16-2015, 12:40 AM
rodthebod125
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had them work on my fender and they were great to work with!

Old 04-16-2015, 01:28 AM
Gresse
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have order quite a bit parts from them and they even helped me with parts they didn´t stock! Great quality and shipping to Sweden no problem.

//André

Old 04-16-2015, 06:04 PM
rustang
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got some stock wheels off them a few years ago.
good dudes.

Old 11-26-2019, 04:14 PM
Becka50
3rd Gear
Exclamation AngrynTexas

Had this guy build a trike.. he suggested a 124 and stage 4 to make it a badass so I was totally on board. Figured the guy knew what he was doing for the money I eventually paid 60 grand to be accurate. I ordered numerous add ons as the build was taking place and paid for them separately. Started the build in the beginning of February and was told probably mid to late March. So.. ok.. fine... I chose my colors purple and green with lighter colored true flame in each. First.. if I say I want purple and give you a color choice.. when you find out it paints on as blue.. stop.. we need to address this... it was painted and when I said I didn't like the blue i want purple, i started getting attitude from him... so it's repainted... this time it comes out purple with hideous pink flames.. nope that's not gonna work... so... it's repainted.. and finally it comes out beautiful thanks to Chris Fox... fast forward a few months of spotty communication from the guy and getting flat out ignored even though at this point I've spent close to 40,000.00. I finally receive my bike in July after it's been in transit for a month and a half. Damaged.. told the guy that built it and i filed on the shipping company as he advised and he then said he would take care of.
Great! One less thing for me to do.
I start riding it and this thing is putting off so much heat it almost intolerable.. burns the inside of my leg. Tell the builder..huhhuh.. you're sitting on a big motor huhhuh. No **** sherlock. The bike had already been decatted, heat shields, has a radiator, oil cooled.. so I have fans installed, highway pegs to get away from the heat. Wear long boots. Every ride is just no freaking fun because of the heat. Im continually reassured that this is normal...I figured well, when the weather changes and cools I can ride... um I live in Texas so this whole thing is getting very discouraging.
So, I'm riding on one of about 5 rides I was able to take. (Otr driver so I dont get to ride much) bike starts running real rough, no power, lotta heat.
After putting on less than 1300 miles on the bike the motor has given out.
Come to find out the oil pump stopped working and burnt the whole damn thing up.
Now I found that when he went from a 107 to a stage 4 with a big bore 124 kit and an S&S 475 cam... he didn't upgrade the oil pump. I wouldn't have known this should have been done anyway when the motor was bored out if I hadn't talked to NUMEROUS builders since then. Aside from that, I've also found that the oil pumps on the 2017 were known to have problems. So, now I have to pay to have the thing rebuilt and he refuses to take any responsibility. Says he didn't know there were issues with with Harley's oil pump then turned around and told me that Harley has made a number of revisions over the years trying to correct the problem. Says he didn't do anything wrong but he'll "give me" 700.00 on a 6000.00 rebuild with the Harley dealership. Tells me i have to go after Harley over the oil pump in spite of him telling me previously that the work he was doing was going to invalidate any Harley warrant. Says that all his builds get new oil pumps now. This conversation took place in October 2018..I received my trike in July..
Well, that sucks but Im screwed because the bike was "as is no warranty." That was my ignorance and inexperience. I accept that. So much for hoping a person will do the right thing. Naive.
Now, top this all off with finding a video yesterday on fb of him ******* my bike and popping wheelies on it in the street with his friends giggling before he sent it to me. I confronted him about it and he tells me it didn't hurt it. Maybe it did and maybe it didn't. For one thing the motor still needed to be broken in and for a second thing... you've already been paid for the bike by the bank. That's my f****** bike that you're abusing. The video is immediately deleted and I tell him he needs to do the right thing and pay for more, if not all, of the repairs.
He sends me an email saying to stop contacting him and if I review him he's going to post screenshots of my "drunk" texts bitching at him when he wouldn't respond to texts or phone calls when he still had my bike. He also threatened voice clips of my "drunk calls" that took place when he refused to respond to texts or calls when he still had my bike. I might even admit to that **** ..i don't give a rat's ***. It doesn't change the fact that, in my opinion, he is an incompetent, untrustworthy, greedy person that lacks ethics.. in essence I feel he is a shyster.
Whoever reads this..I can back up everything I've said with texts and emails, photos.
You might or might not have the same issues I had if you employ him. Had I read a review like this I would have found someone else. Speaking of reviews if you look on his Facebook page you'll see st least 2 of the few reviews were submitted by family members (his wife for one) and so puts his star rating higher than it should be. I, for one, wish to God i had never given this man my money.
Thanks for reading. Be safe out there.

Last edited by Becka50; 11-26-2019 at 04:46 PM.
Old 11-26-2019, 06:19 PM
John CC
HDF Community Team
Received 871 Likes on 618 Posts

Have a lawyer send him a letter. Did you save the video?

Old 11-26-2019, 06:32 PM
Becka50
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by John CC
I only saved in fb.. when they deleted the file, it deleted the link. I had sent it to another person but again the link was deleted. I found out after the fact that if I had emailed it to myself it would have saved.

Old 11-26-2019, 06:38 PM
Becka50
3rd Gear

I only have screenshots of him on it from the back and screenshots of the conversation between him and one of his friends commenting on the video but it isn't really incriminating.
Funny, but the service manager at the dealership that rebuilt the burnt up motor for me told me when I called that he too had seen the video. Said that if anyone there had done something like that, they would be fired on the spot.

Old 11-26-2019, 06:38 PM
Becka50
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by John CC
I only saved in fb.. when they deleted the file, it deleted the link. I had sent it to another person but again the link was deleted. I found out after the fact that if I had emailed to myself it would have saved.

Quick Reply: Southeast Custom Cycles?