Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2015 Street bob saddle bags

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 01:47 PM
smith.jared28
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 Street bob saddle bags

so every where i look for saddle bags for my 15 street bob all of them have to have the rear turn signals/ brake lights relocated....are there any bags out there that dont require the relocation. thanks.

Old 04-08-2015, 03:45 PM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 141 Likes on 114 Posts

I found a few solo or swing arm bags that worked but no full size saddle bags. There was one company I found, I think they may be sponsors here, high quality leather stuff but name escapes me that sold solo bags for about $240 each that did not require relocation. You could buy both a left and right bag, not a ton of space. If that interests you just reply here and I'll see if I can dig up the company name. There are some reasonably priced DIY projects to relocate your sigs and plate. I chose Great Bike Gear's kit prior to buying my bags.

Old 04-08-2015, 09:27 PM
Fireguy88
Road Master
Received 56 Likes on 42 Posts

I'm looking for bags for a 15 Street Bob as well. I don't want to relocate anything, I like the look of the stock setup. I also don't always want to have bags on my bike. I'll post a few things I've found. But none of them really grab my attention.

Old 04-08-2015, 09:29 PM
Fireguy88
Road Master
Old 04-08-2015, 09:31 PM
Fireguy88
Road Master

I thought something like this might be okay since the bags look pretty soft/flexible. Again, they don't really jump out at me.

http://www.southeastcustomcycles.big...a-bolt-up-bags

Old 04-08-2015, 09:34 PM
Fireguy88
Road Master

http://www.deadcreekcycles.com/Dead-...fg_29-0-1.html

Sorry for all the posts. Just trying to give some options I've found.

Last edited by Fireguy88; 04-08-2015 at 09:36 PM.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:12 PM
2obscura
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am having the same issue trying to find bags, and trying to avoid relocating lights or plate. It seems with 14 15 street bobs we have to relocate the plate for any thing to fit, once you remove the plate bracket you need to replace the drive side signal with a longer stemmed turn signal. That's assuming you bags fit with them in the stock location. I do not need use them to use them so I have decided to go with a set of throw overs. The lights are not an issue but Once again the plate is still in way. So after some measuring and combing various manufactures websites, I still can't find anything that is going to fit between the plate and shock for sure. I have found a couple from Saddleman and Willie and Max. Saddle man cruisin with a cut away to go over the shock. Willie and max compact slants.

It seems 11-12in length by 9-10 high seems to be The max size that will fit without moving the plate or lights. Again these are loose measurements from the manufactures sites and measuring around on my bike. I have yet to order a set but will decide in the next day or two.

Any one have a pic of these on a street bob on the drive side of the bike?

Old 04-09-2015, 01:05 AM
FinnBob
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

leatherpros.com

These guys make EXCELLENT saddle bags for Dynas. Better quality compared to HD -originals and the best part is, no turn signal relocation is needed! Ordered saddlebags for my 2015 Street Bob, and couldn't be happier with the quality of the bags. I'm getting my bike in a couple of weeks from the dealer, I can post some pics when I have the bags installed.

Old 04-09-2015, 09:08 AM
Fireguy88
Road Master

Originally Posted by FinnBob
leatherpros.com

These guys make EXCELLENT saddle bags for Dynas. Better quality compared to HD -originals and the best part is, no turn signal relocation is needed! Ordered saddlebags for my 2015 Street Bob, and couldn't be happier with the quality of the bags. I'm getting my bike in a couple of weeks from the dealer, I can post some pics when I have the bags installed.

Yes, please post pictures when they're installed.

Old 04-09-2015, 02:39 PM
tas_todd
Stellar HDF Member

Received 791 Likes on 384 Posts

I'm looking at Leatherpro for the wife's bob.

Quick Reply: 2015 Street bob saddle bags