Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bikes comin out on Sunday. Wewt.

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2015 | 06:42 PM
Lowdowndirtyshame
|
Advanced
Default Bikes comin out on Sunday. Wewt.

Well, after a long, cold, miserable and seemingly never ending Quebec winter, the friggin Fat Bob is comin out on Sunday. Supposed to be 5 degrees above zero and sunny. Well thats good enough for me. Gonna bundle up, dig out the full face and ride till my arms go numb. Getting pretty excited.

Any other northern folks getting ready to ride this weekend?

And all you southern folks with your smarmy "I ride all year long" comments need to keep that **** to yourselves. Let us have our moment dammit, lol.

Old 03-27-2015 | 07:01 PM
98hotrodfatboy
Seasoned HDF Member
Default Hear, Hear brother.

We all know how tough it is to get out on what's supposed to be a spring day but sometimes that damn mother of a nature individual can hang on to the cold days and make life miserable for us. Trust me, a couple of more weeks and all will be fine again, be patient brother... I also am tryin to be.....

Old 03-27-2015 | 07:17 PM
Lowdowndirtyshame
|
Advanced

Originally Posted by 98hotrodfatboy
We all know how tough it is to get out on what's supposed to be a spring day but sometimes that damn mother of a nature individual can hang on to the cold days and make life miserable for us. Trust me, a couple of more weeks and all will be fine again, be patient brother... I also am tryin to be.....
Yessir. We have had rain for the last couple days and the roads are pretty clean. As long as it's above freezing Sunday, I'll be out. What's it like in NY right now? You waiting for the roads to get a little cleaner?

Old 03-27-2015 | 07:30 PM
Mchad
Club Member

It just rained pretty good the last 12 hrs, so the roads will be clean. This weekend, mid 40's (F). I'll be riding all I can...

Old 03-27-2015 | 07:55 PM
Lowdowndirtyshame
|
Advanced

Originally Posted by Mchad
It just rained pretty good the last 12 hrs, so the roads will be clean. This weekend, mid 40's (F). I'll be riding all I can...
Well ok. Meet you at the border at 17:00. First round is on me.

Old 03-27-2015 | 08:42 PM
Mchad
Club Member

Well hell, Montreal is about 6 hours from here. That, with a few hours in a pub, is a casual Sunday ride! If I didn't think with this crazy f'n weather we've been having I'd end up in the middle of a snow storm, you'd have a deal.

As it's been said, a couple more weeks!

Old 03-27-2015 | 08:49 PM
Bountyhunter2099
Cruiser

Sunny and 40 on Sunday, so mine will be out. Not the first time though. I was riding in January, and then a few times this month. But it will be warm this time.

Old 03-27-2015 | 09:01 PM
Mchad
Club Member

Oh I'll be out for sure. I was just saying I'd probably not head six hours north for a couple more weeks lol.

Old 03-27-2015 | 09:12 PM
maddghost
Ultimate HDF Member

I don't know wheere in QC you are but around here the roads are in awful shape.Piles of salt and gravel all over the place potholes big enough to go 4 weelin through> I suppose the highways might be a little better but the weather is unpredictable as it is, good luck! personally I shall wait a bit more

Old 03-27-2015 | 09:48 PM
c-note
Road Master

Still 3-4 weeks away here in Saskabush. Started mine up today for the first time since winter work (cam install). Boner town. Progressives went on too, heavy duty fronts, 444 HD rears. Got my new windshield from my fellow forum member shark man. Dude, I am ready to roll.

Quick Reply: Bikes comin out on Sunday. Wewt.