Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Your girl when I ride by on my Dyna

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2015, 11:06 AM
djack
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice lookin bike, personally I like the apes, but I really wanna know wher that pic of the dryer girls came from lol

Old 03-27-2015, 11:13 AM
billatstarbrite
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

except for the wait-til-you-get-a-bee-in-your-armpit apes, I like it.

Old 04-04-2015, 05:53 PM
NORTY FLATZ
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,758 Likes on 3,115 Posts

"Apes" offer an originality.

like everyone else...

Old 04-05-2015, 05:59 AM
KxTRT
6th Gear

Originally Posted by fxdlx
There used to be a guy I worked with by the last name of Slack. He retired. Now there's no slack at work.
He must not be on the Dyna forum, 'cause there ain't much slack here either!
If I commented on every bike here I don't like and pointed out all the stupid sh*t on 'em, I wouldn't have time to post anything else.
To some people it's important how they look on their bike. To others, it's more better for the ride to be good. Peoples like & tastes vary greatly.
Just don't be talking cr*p about my girl.

you wanna know what i dont like about your bike? its not in my garage...i recognize different bike have different purposes and take on different personalities. Most of the people i have read hating on Apes have never given them a good try. I'm only about 5'7" and the mini apes on the street bob i had were absolutly perfect, 500 mile days in comfort. My stock Road King bars however, 100 miles and im hurting...got the new mini apes in yesterday to put on her. I might try the plastidip on my forks cause if i dont like it, i can just peel it off, and i dont have to wait who knows how long for a shop to prep and paint them while im sitting looking at my bike not able to ride it...Enjoy Your bike, make it your own and for crying out loud, RIDE it and quit typing about how you don't like someone elses...now i need some two wheel therapy!

Old 04-05-2015, 07:55 AM
2johnsonj
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default tires

I like the white Harley-Davidson on the tires

Old 04-05-2015, 08:28 AM
Deadhead77
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 2johnsonj
I like the white Harley-Davidson on the tires
Thanks, I like the white letter look too. I used a white paint pen to do that. I wouldn't advise it though. After a few rides the white started cracking and coming off. I know somebody makes a pen/pencil specifically for coloring white letters on tires I just can't find one. I think I saw one in a J C Whitney catalog one time.

Old 04-05-2015, 09:11 AM
LDB187
Road Captain
Received 30 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Warp Factor
Everyone's got a porcelain throne in their bathroom. My girl rides her own bike.
Yup, what he said

Old 04-05-2015, 10:10 AM
fxdlx
Road Master
Received 98 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by KxTRT
you wanna know what i dont like about your bike? its not in my garage...i recognize different bike have different purposes and take on different personalities. Most of the people i have read hating on Apes have never given them a good try. I'm only about 5'7" and the mini apes on the street bob i had were absolutly perfect, 500 mile days in comfort. My stock Road King bars however, 100 miles and im hurting...got the new mini apes in yesterday to put on her. I might try the plastidip on my forks cause if i dont like it, i can just peel it off, and i dont have to wait who knows how long for a shop to prep and paint them while im sitting looking at my bike not able to ride it...Enjoy Your bike, make it your own and for crying out loud, RIDE it and quit typing about how you don't like someone elses...now i need some two wheel therapy!
Huh? Whats any of that got to do with what I said?
I'll tell you what tho', I do hate apes. And believe me I've tried them. But I ride hard (fast). Apes suck for that.
And don't tell me handlebars don't affect the way a bike handles, 'cause you'd be wrong.

Old 04-05-2015, 10:50 AM
armydawg11
Novice

Perfect balance of black and chrome. I dig it!

Old 04-05-2015, 11:15 AM
Deadhead77
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by armydawg11
Perfect balance of black and chrome. I dig it!
I'll accept that, thanks!

Lil update here, I always hated the stock front bullet signals and after much persuasion by fellow forum members I finally ditched the bullets for a more lo-pro look. Definitely cleaned up the bars a lot.

Quick Reply: Your girl when I ride by on my Dyna