Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your Dyna today?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2018, 11:38 AM
SixDD
Banned
Received 1,902 Likes on 1,109 Posts

Ordered a new indicator lamp bezel without the fake diamonds, found a new one on Ebay. I'm doing easy trim pieces to clean up the bike a little. To add a little bit of chrome.

I have a hammerhead designs shifter lever to install. I may do that next. It has a foot peg that does not stick out as far, and it should be less clunky getting my toe above and below the shifter. It also has offset pegs that can be ordered to bring the shifter peg closer to or further away from the foot peg to match your foot size. I'll try the one on it now for starters. Eventually I want to get the hammerhead designs brake lever. I like how the toe portion of the brake pedal does not stick out as far on that as well.

Last edited by SixDD; 06-22-2018 at 03:20 PM.
Old 06-22-2018, 02:08 PM
Tall Timber
Road Warrior
Received 425 Likes on 259 Posts

My new second hand fatty got loaded on a truck in Queensland. It arrives in Melbourne on Wednesday.

First order of business was getting rid of the boat trailer light.

So I ordered a tri-bar LED light.

I'll be swapping the fender down the track but for now this will suffice.

Old 06-22-2018, 02:20 PM
atomicdyna83
Advanced
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Installed the new saddlebags this morning and washed the bike up. Why it took me so long to decide on these bags I’ll never know. They are awesome!

Old 06-22-2018, 05:31 PM
Stolen 98
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Installed some DK Customs stuff.... 3in tank lift and chin spoiler...

Old 06-22-2018, 09:41 PM
soth767676
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got my Vanes and Hines super radius installed on my fat bob, with a DK custom outlaw air filter with external breather system. Did a couple of tunes with the power vision to get the fuel mixture up. Next upgrades I working on getting is some flat black love jugs some LED lighting for turn signals and headlights. Better shocks and upgrading the stock seat are also in the cards.

Old 06-22-2018, 09:43 PM
tcazes
Tourer
Received 47 Likes on 40 Posts

Went and had a fun time listening to my dealer tell me the reason my bike had the shakes so bad and the vibrations were horrible in my legs was because of my handle bar bushings.....a little arguing later, my esp covered a new front motor mount and she was much much better. Installed some washers when I got home to the motormount and its smooth as buttah now! Went and did some exploring today. Don't know if I'll even install my vibratechnic mount when it comes in lol

Old 06-22-2018, 09:52 PM
F86
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 900 Likes on 600 Posts

Originally Posted by SixDD
I have a hammerhead designs shifter lever to install. I may do that next. It has a foot peg that does not stick out as far, and it should be less clunky getting my toe above and below the shifter. It also has offset pegs that can be ordered to bring the shifter peg closer to or further away from the foot peg to match your foot size. I'll try the one on it now for starters. Eventually I want to get the hammerhead designs brake lever. I like how the toe portion of the brake pedal does not stick out as far on that as well.
Nice! I've thought about these foot controls a bunch of times, but never pulled the trigger...

I also wonder whether any of my neighbors would complain if I worked in my garage at 4AM...

The following users liked this post:
SixDD (06-23-2018)
Old 06-22-2018, 09:54 PM
tcazes
Tourer
Received 47 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by F86
Nice! I've thought about these foot controls a bunch of times, but never pulled the trigger...

I also wonder whether any of my neighbors would complain if I worked in my garage at 4AM...
on day shifts I leave at 230am and on nights I get home at 4am so I'm sure they would rather me just working on my bike instead of riding lol

Old 06-23-2018, 01:34 AM
SixDD
Banned
Received 1,902 Likes on 1,109 Posts

Originally Posted by F86

Aye, I try to keep the noise down. The neighbor closest to my shop is a detective now - he used to be a motorcycle officer. He's pretty cool. I plan on finishing this shop one day, installing some 5/8" drywall - which should help keep the noise down.

...and I'm trying to get my sleep schedule back on track. Its all over the place right now.

Edit: received the small storage bag today. It has a plastic handlebar clamp on the back that screws off from the inside with a screwdriver. It leaves a flat mating surface for the fuse box cover. Perfect!

Edit #2: It appears the screws/nuts for the handlebar clamp that was attached to the bag will be perfect for attaching the bag to the fuse cover. They should be all that is needed. I just need to find some appropriate washers.

Last edited by SixDD; 06-23-2018 at 05:33 AM.
Old 06-23-2018, 06:33 AM
brownie4412
HDF Community Team
Received 1,032 Likes on 600 Posts

I cheated on her last night.

i test rode a new sport glide.

Quick Reply: What did you do to your Dyna today?