Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your Dyna today?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2018, 07:24 AM
TejasJeff
Tourer
Received 71 Likes on 56 Posts

Installed a new to me set of shiney Harley highway peg mounts only to find I’m too dang short to use them!! Bummer. Ordering some adjustable extensions from kuryakan next.

Old 06-10-2018, 10:45 AM
brownie4412
HDF Community Team
Received 1,032 Likes on 600 Posts

Hit the rev limiter in 4th gear.

Old 06-10-2018, 02:30 PM
roadmutt
Tourer
Received 324 Likes on 149 Posts

Repainted the tank bib on the Glide. Dropped a tank bolt washer putting it back on, and had to pull the battery tray to retrieve it. Found that the vertical bolt under the ignition switch for the tray was missing, and the positive cable was barely making contact with the battery post. Had to pull and rejigger the cable from the starter to get it connected. All fixed, about 4 jobs for the price of one.

Last edited by soldierbot; 04-02-2021 at 07:46 AM.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:33 PM
TinCupChalice
Extreme HDF Member
Received 8,751 Likes on 3,962 Posts

Originally Posted by joshthebarber

Guess you should just keep scrolling if you don’t ****ing like it. No one asked your opinion, I stayed what I did as the title entails. I don’t give a damn about your opinion on what MY bike looks like!
mmmk...

But, why not actually show just a little bit of pride in your ride? Trashed out, rotted, poorly cared for HD's are very easy to find; every moron has one in their garage or behind their trailer. Don't be that sort of owner.

Make it something special, a ride you'll post images of with satisfaction and gratification. A ride you can look at with gratification and know you've got something quite exceptional...

Old 06-10-2018, 05:18 PM
SixDD
Banned
Received 1,902 Likes on 1,109 Posts

Originally Posted by roadmutt
Repainted the tank bib on the Glide. Dropped a tank bolt washer putting it back on, and had to pull the battery tray to retrieve it. Found that the vertical bolt under the ignition switch for the tray was missing, and the positive cable was barely making contact with the battery post. Had to pull and rejigger the cable from the starter to get it connected. All fixed, about 4 jobs for the price of one.
Damn I love that color red, seriously! Nice!

The following users liked this post:
roadmutt (06-10-2018)
Old 06-10-2018, 05:41 PM
joshthebarber
Novice
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TinCupChalice
mmmk...

But, why not actually show just a little bit of pride in your ride? Trashed out, rotted, poorly cared for HD's are very easy to find; every moron has one in their garage or behind their trailer. Don't be that sort of owner.

Make it something special, a ride you'll post images of with satisfaction and gratification. A ride you can look at with gratification and know you've got something quite exceptional...

Trashed out, rotted? Just because my taste is different than yours does not mean my bike is trashed out and rotted by any means! Just because it’s not your style doesn’t mean my bike is trashed out. So as stated above if u don’t like it keep scrolling I don’t need you or anyone else to like it, but by no means is my bike trashed and rotted!

The following users liked this post:
brownie4412 (06-14-2018)
Old 06-10-2018, 06:37 PM
tcazes
Tourer
Received 47 Likes on 40 Posts

found my fuel strainer in a hundred little pieces in the tank then while further inspecting the new bik i found while it had harley shorty open pipes it had the stock airfilter that had written in sharpie it was installed in oct 2009 so needless to say, while the bike has less barely 6k miles on it the filter was black and somewhat oily.. no bueno. looks like i have a trip to the dealership in my plans for tomorrow. guess that explains why the plugs looked a little on the white side.

Old 06-10-2018, 07:13 PM
tnriverluver
Stellar HDF Member
Received 442 Likes on 363 Posts

Started fighting the urge to trade it in and get a new Road Glide. Damn I love my Dyna and have so many good memories it's hard to think of letting it go. Just don't have room or the money to keep both.

Old 06-10-2018, 07:24 PM
confederate
Most Wanted
Received 806 Likes on 392 Posts
Thumbs up

Since my dad is getting up there in age and still rides with me, I've been thinking about getting us both bluetooth communication devices so I can check to see how he is doing from time to time while we are out on the road. There are no helmet laws where we live and we only wear 1/2 helmets when we travel out of state, so I thought about also getting us a couple of modular helmets to put the bluetooth units in. Ordered a couple of HJC CL-Max 3 helmets and a pair of Sena SMH 10 units from Revzilla. Everything came in, so I did the install today on both helmets and we messed around with them in the house to become familiar with them. I think we both are going to be very happy with these.

Old 06-10-2018, 07:29 PM
CryingJoker
Road Master
Received 277 Likes on 153 Posts

Well got bike back together with a new t sport style fairing and gave some new color. Gas tank will be redone soon due to an issue. But looks good enough for now. Course it's been cloudy and rainy so can't see how it looks together in sunlight but I dig it so far. Not enuff harley should be happy to finally see pics lol. Didnt come out nice and his though.

Quick Reply: What did you do to your Dyna today?