Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your Dyna today?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2017, 10:31 AM
Boostedboxer04
Road Captain
Received 82 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by rbdub474
I got a little care package from Italy today! Here is how I’m gonna black out the top.

Holy sh*t! I have a massive boner right now. How much did run ya?

Old 10-24-2017, 10:41 AM
rbdub474
Road Master
Received 353 Likes on 218 Posts

Originally Posted by Boostedboxer04
Holy sh*t! I have a massive boner right now. How much did run ya?
Thanks!

It was $3250 with all the proper spacers, axle etc. I can't wait to get it all put together!!

The following users liked this post:
cvaria (10-24-2017)
Old 10-24-2017, 10:51 AM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member
Received 398 Likes on 340 Posts

Thanks!

It was $3250 with all the proper spacers, axle etc. I can't wait to get it all put together!!
What is the phrase, " Tain't cheap McGee."? Since it includes trees, axle, spacers, etc, makes more sense to me.

That kind of cost includes some Ohlins, but w/o the accessories you received. Bet it will be a nice ride when completed. tp

Old 10-24-2017, 01:57 PM
cvaria
Supporter
Received 2,198 Likes on 1,684 Posts

Thanks!

i'm looking at the ODC Roma for my sporty. that sticker is brutal but, the quality is great. i'm on the fence between the roma and the stanrard roadster front end for winter project b.

Old 10-24-2017, 06:47 PM
rbdub474
Road Master
Received 353 Likes on 218 Posts

Originally Posted by cvaria
i'm looking at the ODC Roma for my sporty. that sticker is brutal but, the quality is great. i'm on the fence between the roma and the stanrard roadster front end for winter project b.
The build quality is ridiculous! And the performance is out of this world. The parts are anodized at the same place that does ano for Ferrari and Lamborghini.

You definitely won’t be disappointed. If you are going to get anything, my brother is a distributor for them and would love the business!

Old 10-25-2017, 07:52 AM
golferguy
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

New tires - ​Pirelli Night Dragons installed. yea!

Old 10-25-2017, 09:13 AM
cvaria
Supporter
Received 2,198 Likes on 1,684 Posts

The build quality is ridiculous! And the performance is out of this world. The parts are anodized at the same place that does ano for Ferrari and Lamborghini.

You definitely won’t be disappointed. If you are going to get anything, my brother is a distributor for them and would love the business!
sure. Have him quote me for the roma in black with standard chrome/silver anodizing on the functioning part of the sliders. Im seeing 3 stacks in most places. Looks like the ones you got are already set up for radial calipers and I've been going back and forth over adapters fo the standard stule so i can keep my 15" rotors. The romas are standard brake style. Maybe your bareknuckle bro can get them to make me a radial roma.

Originally Posted by cvaria
im happy. One project down.

Been eyeing up the roadster frontend.. brake mount are holding me up. May go with ODC roma frontend instead. Teally dont want to give up my ness

Last edited by cvaria; 10-25-2017 at 09:20 AM.
Old 10-25-2017, 02:57 PM
DynaKid94
Road Warrior
Received 589 Likes on 334 Posts

Scored a killer deal on an open-box Supertrapp Supermeg in chrome on fleabay to replace the Bassani. Nothing wrong with the Bassani, great quality exhaust, just doesn't give me the sound I'm looking for. Had a Supertrapp on my old wide glide and loved it...can't wait to get it.

Everything is there, headpipe, muffler, heat shields, and all the little hardware/endcaps, never was mounted. Scored it for about half of what it retails for...super stoked.

Old 10-25-2017, 02:59 PM
Northbound Southerner
Elite HDF Member
Received 85 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by DynaKid94
Scored a killer deal on an open-box Supertrapp Supermeg in chrome on fleabay to replace the Bassani. Nothing wrong with the Bassani, great quality exhaust, just doesn't give me the sound I'm looking for. Had a Supertrapp on my old wide glide and loved it...can't wait to get it.

Everything is there, headpipe, muffler, heat shields, and all the little hardware/endcaps, never was mounted. Scored it for about half of what it retails for...super stoked.
Good find. I am looking for that exact exhaust myself...What do you want for that Bassani if I may ask?

Old 10-25-2017, 03:32 PM
Dynaglide92
Road Master
Received 190 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by DynaKid94

what model bassani were you running and what type of sound do you prefer on your scoot?
shopping around for a road rage but I'm still on the fence

Quick Reply: What did you do to your Dyna today?