Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your Dyna today?

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2015, 05:28 PM
Gadgetech
Club Member
Received 52 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by BSteller
I kicked around these and the short shots. They cost too much to swap out so I'm gonna run these for awhile. It might not be everyone's cup of tea but they are waaaay better than stock.
Here's the good news...if someone doesn't like that look, they won't be running it on their bike. Aesthetics are in the eye of the beholder anyway. V&H pipes sound fantastic regardless of their shape.

Old 07-03-2015, 05:31 PM
Gadgetech
Club Member
Received 52 Likes on 41 Posts

I went and cleaned her a bit, totally unnecessary but it's been a rainy day and I can't do much else. I ogled my new seat and sat on it a bit.

And of course we can't leave out the PowerVision I ordered. Of course my bike is still stock but a tune can't hurt it and when I do decide on the exhaust I want to run, I'll be ready to tune again.

Old 07-03-2015, 05:42 PM
TinCupChalice
Extreme HDF Member
Received 8,751 Likes on 3,962 Posts

Originally Posted by Longload
Installed my Jerzee customs oil pressure gauge today. Real nice kit, install was super easy, looks great. I'll post some pic after the garage cools below 110. Time for some COLD BEER !!
Good job! Glad it went so smoothly, do post up an image

Old 07-03-2015, 05:56 PM
bob kegogi
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Painted my homies lower fork legs on his 08 street bob

Old 07-03-2015, 05:59 PM
97 dyna lowrider
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

went for a ride, after polishing just the lip of my rims which took 2 hours. Then found my air cleaner loose. One of the studs ripped through the back plate. Riged that up. Then rode the **** out of it
My dumbass friend videoing while riding.

Last edited by 97 dyna lowrider; 07-03-2015 at 06:03 PM.
Old 07-03-2015, 06:31 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member
Received 398 Likes on 340 Posts

Did make the proposed ride, and along the way, got the winning pic for the current Dyna photo challenge thread. We could use more riders to join in the fun. tomp

yes, I did park in a No Parking zone, but they were closed for the holiday, and no one else was there. . .

Lots of great mods being presented and cool ideas for the rest of us to consider. Me, I would love to have different exhaust with more character than stock, but my hearing is soooo screwed already, even stock with plugs still bother. Oh well, Seems the stock have gotten better over the past four years. Not great but better. tp

Last edited by dirtdreamer50; 07-03-2015 at 06:34 PM.
Old 07-03-2015, 06:33 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by dirtdreamer50
Getting ready for a ride today. Have to work both the 4th and 5th, oh well.

Mr Google showed me that MoCo is at it again. Been thinking about adding a Sportster to the garage, and it showed me the exact bike I have have wanted them to build, the revived 883 Roadster. It has real suspension, mids, minimalist design, and enough power and torque to enjoy w/o stressing the engine. My first stop was going to be the HD shop, and then I read, It will be available in most all international markets, but not in our own.

Seems they will continue to give us models with no suspension, ground clearance, or decent ergos. Typical Milwaukee thinking, again. Perhaps I need to look at Yamaha's new Bolt C Spec, cafe racer model instead.

Happy 4th to all and be safe on the roads this and weekends. tomp

DD.
It's just an iron with a few differences:
Taller shocks (that you'd replace anyway)
An extra front disc and associated hardware (fork lower, caliper, cable, etc$
International version rear fender and tail light.

By the way, the 883 is very slow in roll-on acceleration. I didn't find the hp or torque sufficient. A 1250 kit is a necessary upgrade in my opinion.

Old 07-03-2015, 06:44 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member
Received 398 Likes on 340 Posts

Originally Posted by SLV
DD.
It's just an iron with a few differences:
Taller shocks (that you'd replace anyway)
An extra front disc and associated hardware (fork lower, caliper, cable, etc$
International version rear fender and tail light.

By the way, the 883 is very slow in roll-on acceleration. I didn't find the hp or torque sufficient. A 1250 kit is a necessary upgrade in my opinion.
Thanks, I agree with your assessment, but I saw it as a step forward, for MoCo to take another chance. Had an XR1200, and really loved it, but needed(?) a hooligan bike, so I traded it in on a KTM Duke 690 Gen3. BIG mistake!!

See you have a GS. Great bike. Have had four Beemers, an 86 R65 Monoshock, and three RT's. Would like a GS over my current RT, but they are cost prohibited for me, at this time. Thanks again, and enjoy. especially the bass. Been drumming since 1957, myself. For roll on performance, I have a Concours 14, deceptive monster motorcycle, very quick, very fast, for a touring bike. . .

Last edited by dirtdreamer50; 07-03-2015 at 06:51 PM.
Old 07-03-2015, 07:13 PM
wwillen
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Installed my SE 255 cams and pushrods.

Old 07-03-2015, 10:17 PM
Longload
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Jerzee customs

A couple of pic's of the Jerzee customs oil pressure gauge i installed today.

Last edited by soldierbot; 04-02-2021 at 07:46 AM.

Quick Reply: What did you do to your Dyna today?