Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your Dyna today?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2017, 06:36 PM
tnriverluver
Stellar HDF Member
Received 442 Likes on 363 Posts

Originally Posted by RoyP
brought mine home from the dealer, 2011 with 7200 miles on it. traded my sportster in on it.

2011 is a good year for Dynas. Many happy miles ahead!!!! Check the date on those tires though!!!!

Old 07-18-2017, 06:52 PM
RoyP
Advanced
Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by tnriverluver
2011 is a good year for Dynas. Many happy miles ahead!!!! Check the date on those tires though!!!!
thanks, the front tire is new and the rear is a pirelli so it's been replaced at some point. but that's a good point when buying a used bike.

Old 07-18-2017, 06:56 PM
ludville1
Tourer
Received 76 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by RoyP
brought mine home from the dealer, 2011 with 7200 miles on it. traded my sportster in on it.

Really nice bike, congrats!

The following users liked this post:
RoyP (07-18-2017)
Old 07-18-2017, 07:37 PM
Tall Timber
Road Warrior
Received 425 Likes on 259 Posts

Originally Posted by SixDD
Slight change of plans...again.

Due to lack of money, I am not going with chrome lower fork sliders at this time. I'm going to polish the stock aluminum ones well though.

Maybe I'll need to custom order cables - I don't know yet. I'm hoping the stock cables will work well with these new bars. I will probably need to custom order a front brake line.
If not maybe some OEM street bob cables will be that little bit longer. (And cheaper).

Old 07-19-2017, 06:09 AM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 280 Likes on 215 Posts

Added Custom Dynamics LED Lighting all around on the Front Amber Running Lights/Turn Signals as well as the Rear Tail Lights and Turn signals with the Triple Play Brake Option to Flash All 3 Times in the Rear when Applying Brakes .. Goes well with the Daymaker Headlight ..

Old 07-19-2017, 07:24 AM
golferguy
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks for the tip TinCup. Not sure why I thought I needed to come up from the bottom to get at it all. Battery box is coming out!

Old 07-19-2017, 11:51 PM
dklozik
Tourer
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by HrdNox
Butt Buddy seat was a success!

I'm sure you get asked all the time, but this is my first time seeing it. That swingarm....where/how ? Love it.

Old 07-20-2017, 06:35 AM
felix_cool
1st Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As I am new to this amazing forum, is it any section or thread where I can post small dyna questions without starting a new thread?

For example, I am relocating my ignition coil to get a more "open" look and there is this cable behind that I would like to get rid of. Otherwise I will just turn it around to get more hidden, but it's quite hard so I don't know if I can bend it without breaking it.

Edit: Okey so I googled the number on the cable and it seems to be a ground wire. As I can understand I can relocate the wire as long as it goes from the battery shelf to an unpainted part of the frame or engine?

Last edited by felix_cool; 07-20-2017 at 06:45 AM.
Old 07-20-2017, 07:37 AM
cggorman
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,291 Likes on 1,710 Posts

Originally Posted by felix_cool
As I am new to this amazing forum, is it any section or thread where I can post small dyna questions without starting a new thread?

For example, I am relocating my ignition coil to get a more "open" look and there is this cable behind that I would like to get rid of. Otherwise I will just turn it around to get more hidden, but it's quite hard so I don't know if I can bend it without breaking it.

Edit: Okey so I googled the number on the cable and it seems to be a ground wire. As I can understand I can relocate the wire as long as it goes from the battery shelf to an unpainted part of the frame or engine?
I just loosened the bottom bolt and flipped the bend of the cable the other way. simple and effective.

Please excuse the dirt. Work in progress.
Oh, I also cut off the coil mounting tab.

Last edited by cggorman; 07-20-2017 at 07:56 AM.
The following users liked this post:
bl_dg (07-20-2017)
Old 07-20-2017, 09:32 AM
tnriverluver
Stellar HDF Member
Received 442 Likes on 363 Posts

Originally Posted by cggorman
I just loosened the bottom bolt and flipped the bend of the cable the other way. simple and effective.

Please excuse the dirt. Work in progress.
Oh, I also cut off the coil mounting tab.

Got a full picture of your bike??? That's a cool little scoot!!!!!

Quick Reply: What did you do to your Dyna today?