Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your Dyna today?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2017, 09:55 AM
Sisu
Road Captain
Received 131 Likes on 90 Posts

I would move that tool bag so the engine can get more air for cooling.
It's easier to get the pistol from it when it's mounted inside the fairing also

The following users liked this post:
betho61 (07-17-2017)
Old 07-17-2017, 09:57 AM
Jay Guild
Grand HDF Member
Received 734 Likes on 564 Posts

Originally Posted by Sisu
I would move that tool bag so the engine can get more air for cooling.
It's easier to get the pistol from it when it's mounted inside the fairing also
That tool bag holds the amp for my handlebar mounted speakers. I have a second tool bag that I can reach from the seat.

Old 07-17-2017, 10:24 AM
emperor wurm
Road Warrior
Received 95 Likes on 67 Posts

Took my youngest on his first "long" ride.

Old 07-17-2017, 11:19 AM
TejasJeff
Tourer
Received 71 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by emperor wurm
Took my youngest on his first "long" ride.
SWEEEEET!!!! And what did he think? About the longest I've taken my 7 year young son was about an hour. 10 year young daughter for a tad bit longer. I think they could go longer but I didn't want to push it...

Old 07-17-2017, 11:40 AM
emperor wurm
Road Warrior
Received 95 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by TejasJeff
SWEEEEET!!!! And what did he think? About the longest I've taken my 7 year young son was about an hour. 10 year young daughter for a tad bit longer. I think they could go longer but I didn't want to push it...
Haha, yeah, by long I meant about 30 minutes. We went to the HD dealer who had a bikini bike wash and free ice cream. He is only 5, so I wanted to avoid the freeway, but he wouldn't have that. I tried to get him to take pictures with the Bikini girls, but he wouldn't have that either. We took another route home, rode by Lake Matthews which was beautiful and he really enjoyed it.

Old 07-17-2017, 12:33 PM
golferguy
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by TinCupChalice
Took off early this AM, a great 184 mile day ride. Back in, washed and waxed the Lady's Tucson 'Walking Dead Edition' SUV, then washed the Wide Glide since she was cooled down.

Took the Wide Glide back out for a 42 mile ride, got to be sure you've got all that water off of her, afterall

Hit my usual fueling spot to top off the tank; the place is covered up in bikes. As I'm fueling some guys walk up, asking questions about the bike. Apparently there was a bike show in this burg, and the lead question guy says he won. He tells me he's glad I didn't know about the bike show, because that extra Benjamin in his pocket would have been mine

Ah, well, I don't pay any attention to anything in this town at all beyond their BLM and Muslim outreach nonsense, but an extra Benjamin would have been more sirloin steaks and more Leinenkugel in the 'fridge.

Took a glam shot after I got her home and waxed up. That's an HD; someone tell me I'm wrong here

Cleaned up nicely!! The best HD going, IMHO ;-)

Old 07-17-2017, 12:49 PM
TinCupChalice
Extreme HDF Member
Received 8,751 Likes on 3,962 Posts

Originally Posted by golferguy
Cleaned up nicely!! The best HD going, IMHO ;-)
Oh, you do know it, my friend

Took a nice morning ride, and this afternoon is garage time. Listening to some 80's metal, sipping a Land Shark and methodically checking the spoke torque. All good so far.

Did you catch Jimmy at Wrigley Field on Saturday night? It was live streamed on Margaritaville TV

Great show

Old 07-17-2017, 01:04 PM
golferguy
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by TinCupChalice
Oh, you do know it, my friend

Took a nice morning ride, and this afternoon is garage time. Listening to some 80's metal, sipping a Land Shark and methodically checking the spoke torque. All good so far.

Did you catch Jimmy at Wrigley Field on Saturday night? It was live streamed on Margaritaville TV

Great show
Yes, I do like to listen. Catch him on Sirius radio! cheers

New battery installed and ready to be ridden!!

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 07-20-2017 at 07:21 AM.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:16 PM
TinCupChalice
Extreme HDF Member
Received 8,751 Likes on 3,962 Posts

Originally Posted by golferguy
New battery installed and ready to be ridden!!

Nice choice Did you put the Yuasa GYZ on your battery tender to top her at 100% before you put it in the box? The Yuasa is a great battery and you will hear the difference when you hit the go button

Old 07-17-2017, 01:20 PM
TejasJeff
Tourer
Received 71 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by emperor wurm
Haha, yeah, by long I meant about 30 minutes. We went to the HD dealer who had a bikini bike wash and free ice cream. He is only 5, so I wanted to avoid the freeway, but he wouldn't have that. I tried to get him to take pictures with the Bikini girls, but he wouldn't have that either. We took another route home, rode by Lake Matthews which was beautiful and he really enjoyed it.
Ha!! Sounds like my boy. At MotoGP here in Austin this past spring. ALWAYS pretty ladies around working for the sponsors. I asked my son..."you want to take a pic with that pretty lady". SILENCE from him and 3 shades of red on his face.

Quick Reply: What did you do to your Dyna today?