Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your Dyna today?

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 07:05 PM
HrdNox
Stellar HDF Member
Received 213 Likes on 183 Posts

Got this in today. We'll see how she likes it. Seems like a solid piece.

The following users liked this post:
Blue Bob (07-17-2017)
Old 07-16-2017, 07:17 PM
multihdrdr
Club Member
Received 2,314 Likes on 1,861 Posts

Originally Posted by HrdNox
Got this in today. We'll see how she likes it. Seems like a solid piece.
Let's hope that helps with her "Kiki"

Old 07-16-2017, 07:19 PM
BrianFXDWG
Advanced
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Carl '69
Went for about a 90 mile putt with a couple of my neighbors, with a nice little lunch break enroute. Gorgeous day to be out wandering the central NC back roads on 2 wheels.
A great way to spend a NC Day!

Old 07-16-2017, 08:06 PM
Nemosengineer
Road Master
Received 221 Likes on 159 Posts

I really tried to do a low buck lighting project and failed, so I did what I should have done in the first place... Spend Money!!! So I ordered a bunch of stuff... This is the plan.

Truck-Lite...

Harley aux light kit. Creative machine work to thin the mounting clamps to allow full suspension travel with the lamp brackets mounted under the lower triple clamp.

Throwing away the Harley mounting instructions for wiring the lamps and using using the Delphi Metri-Pack compatible fuse/relay holder and salvaging as much as I can from the supplied harness. Latching relays will be used for switched power control. The lighting and accessory harness will be ran through the frame spine to keep it looking factory.

I will only be using the lower portion of the police switch, the rocker switch has two independent momentary contact switches, the side marked horn will control the spot lamps via a latching relay, the side marked siren will control a split Denali air horn via a conventional relay. The existing horn and horn button will remain operational as is.

Denali Soundbomb Split Dual-Tone Air Horn, the compressor will hide behind the battery box.

: Mike

Old 07-16-2017, 08:19 PM
BMCsteve
Road Master
Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

Installed Patriot Suspension Genesis springs, Bel Ray 10w fork oil and speed merchant preload adjusters. World of difference

Old 07-17-2017, 06:13 AM
blueangel73
Elite HDF Member
Received 148 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by TinCupChalice
Just gonna throw this out there; you lose weight in the kitchen, not the gym. I can't recommend a low carb - very low carb - zero carb way of eating enough. Never cared for any rabbit food or vegetation, I'm a rather strict carnivore; the only carbs I get are when I drink a beer, otherwise I'm carb free.

The weight reductions and health improvements to a LC/VLC/ZC diet are very well documented. And grocery shopping is simple
Yep, cutting out grain based foods and sugary foods (not fruit, but don't over indulge in them either) will help with weight loss, but you still need some kind of strength training. I cut breads and soda out of my diet (no more pre-diabetes) and I feel 10x's better. Pull-ups would be good (even if assisted), could also throw some knee to chest in while hanging out. Doing some air squats (no added weight), along with some push ups and planks will all help keep you fit with out bulking up. Using body weight alone is all you need.

Originally Posted by Nemosengineer
Harley aux light kit. Creative machine work to thin the mounting clamps to allow full suspension travel with the lamp brackets mounted under the lower triple clamp.

Mike, I have never noticed this kit before. I like the light brackets, making me rethink the way I have my front end setup. Sometimes I really hate this site!

Last edited by blueangel73; 07-17-2017 at 06:52 AM.
Old 07-17-2017, 07:28 AM
Jay Guild
Grand HDF Member
Received 734 Likes on 564 Posts

Took off the lowers wind deflectors, reflectors, buffed up the lowers, and reset the fender tip with some 3M tape. After resetting the tip with tape there was still about a 2 mm gap on the left side between the tip and the fender, but still lined up better.

Old 07-17-2017, 08:14 AM
multihdrdr
Club Member
Received 2,314 Likes on 1,861 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay Guild
Took off the lowers wind deflectors, reflectors...
Thank-you ... Better...IMO

Old 07-17-2017, 08:40 AM
SixDD
Banned
Received 1,902 Likes on 1,109 Posts

Ordered fork oil and oil level gauge thingy

Old 07-17-2017, 09:36 AM
ludville1
Tourer
Received 76 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay Guild
Took off the lowers wind deflectors, reflectors, buffed up the lowers, and reset the fender tip with some 3M tape. After resetting the tip with tape there was still about a 2 mm gap on the left side between the tip and the fender, but still lined up better.

Looks good!

Quick Reply: What did you do to your Dyna today?