Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your Dyna today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2017, 04:00 AM
Calve
Advanced
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by multihdrdr
seat covers?...I thought those were face masks
Multi functional

Old 01-28-2017, 04:53 PM
Nemosengineer
Road Master
Received 221 Likes on 159 Posts

Received my CyclePump® EXPEDITION Tire Inflator, its a solid piece. I tested it on the Volvo, it brought a car tire up 5 PSI in about a minute, good work for such a tiny pump. The build quality is very good, nothing cheesy about it and a lifetime warranty for as long as they stay in business .
I spent the morning stuffing it into a Pelican 1170 case, it's a good snug fit, nothing moves with the lid closed, road ready. The Cycle Pump comes with padded protective bags of high quality but I wanted more protection than the bags offer.

Attachment 522302

Attachment 522303

: Mike

Last edited by soldierbot; 04-02-2021 at 07:46 AM.
Old 01-28-2017, 06:19 PM
jricharc
Tourer
Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Got my new Le Pera Villain seat on and took took a quick trip to the gas station to top her off.

Old 01-28-2017, 06:58 PM
cggorman
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,291 Likes on 1,710 Posts

Originally Posted by Nemosengineer
Received my CyclePump® EXPEDITION Tire Inflator, its a solid piece. I tested it on the Volvo, it brought a car tire up 5 PSI in about a minute, good work for such a tiny pump. The build quality is very good, nothing cheesy about it and a lifetime warranty for as long as they stay in business .
I spent the morning stuffing it into a Pelican 1170 case, it's a good snug fit, nothing moves with the lid closed, road ready. The Cycle Pump comes with padded protective bags of high quality but I wanted more protection than the bags offer.

: Mike
Anything that ships in a fitted Pelican case is some top shelf kit. Knowing nothing else, I say good choice!

Edit...damn, I just actually read your words. Oh well, still sounds like a fine pump. Personally, I'd be tempted to investigate CO2 inflators for a compact roadside kit.

Last edited by cggorman; 01-28-2017 at 07:01 PM.
Old 01-28-2017, 07:11 PM
SixDD
Banned
Received 1,902 Likes on 1,109 Posts

Preparing for Rocket Bob Voodoo rear fender project, but I want to get the Kwakasaki back on the road before I take the Street Bob off the road.

Old 01-28-2017, 07:48 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member
Received 398 Likes on 340 Posts

Originally Posted by SixDD
Preparing for Rocket Bob Voodoo rear fender project, but I want to get the Kwakasaki back on the road before I take the Street Bob off the road.
I forget, what Kamisaki do you ride? Currently have two in the garage.

Old 01-28-2017, 08:09 PM
SixDD
Banned
Received 1,902 Likes on 1,109 Posts

Originally Posted by dirtdreamer50
I forget, what Kamisaki do you ride? Currently have two in the garage.
It's a 2002 Kwanasaki ZR1200 - A2 AKA ZRX1200. If you were to look in the subforum This N That/ Project Room. You can see a thread I started. Here Is a link, thanks for looking!

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/proje...ad-thread.html

Which two Kaws do you have??

Last edited by SixDD; 01-28-2017 at 08:19 PM.
Old 01-28-2017, 08:39 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member
Received 398 Likes on 340 Posts

Originally Posted by SixDD
It's a 2002 Kwanasaki ZR1200 - A2 AKA ZRX1200. If you were to look in the subforum This N That/ Project Room. You can see a thread I started. Here Is a link, thanks for looking!

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/proje...ad-thread.html

Which two Kaws do you have??
Nice thread there. Have a Ninja 650R, used for commuting, and a Concours 14, for touring. FWIW there was a ZR1100 rider who had a video blog for Competition Accessories in Rock Hill, SC, named Ruben. Here is a video of him on his Kawi. C A moved to another state, and Ruben didn't go with them. Enjoy, and good luck with both of your bikes. tomp

Last edited by dirtdreamer50; 01-28-2017 at 09:28 PM.
The following users liked this post:
SixDD (01-28-2017)
Old 01-28-2017, 09:16 PM
NORTY FLATZ
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,732 Likes on 3,100 Posts

I rode about 140 miles today. Tomorrow is supposed to be much nicer (77F). Guess I'll ride some more. It was a chilly 71F today.
My ride started by doing the local cop cone course. Easy peasy. Then on to some twistys. They were still draining from all the rain we had last week. Lots of debris too. Dang bicyclists everywhere too!
Rode into Temecula for gas, then to Temecula HarleyD. New ownership there. Had a "greeter" like Walmart. Strange. Turns out he is the new owner! Gave him some ideas to make his business more successful. Then went to the Chevrolet store in town. They pushed a GranSport hard my way. No, I didn't bite. Altho, $67k isn't bad for a Z07 packaged car. Always did like those cc brakes! Anyway, hopped on the superslab South to Rock-n-Jenny's for lunch. Waiting for my food to show up, some guy walks in and says,"Who's got the Harley outside?" I guess my jacket gave me away. He tells me I have a huge nail in my back tire. I tell him thanks, I'll check it out. The nail stayed in until I got home. Pulled it out and it was short so no leak! Yay!

Old 01-28-2017, 10:54 PM
TinCupChalice
Extreme HDF Member
Received 8,751 Likes on 3,962 Posts

Originally Posted by NORTY FLATZ
I rode about 140 miles today. Tomorrow is supposed to be much nicer (77F). Guess I'll ride some more. It was a chilly 71F today.
My ride started by doing the local cop cone course. Easy peasy. Then on to some twistys. They were still draining from all the rain we had last week. Lots of debris too. Dang bicyclists everywhere too!
Rode into Temecula for gas, then to Temecula HarleyD. New ownership there. Had a "greeter" like Walmart. Strange. Turns out he is the new owner! Gave him some ideas to make his business more successful. Then went to the Chevrolet store in town. They pushed a GranSport hard my way. No, I didn't bite. Altho, $67k isn't bad for a Z07 packaged car. Always did like those cc brakes! Anyway, hopped on the superslab South to Rock-n-Jenny's for lunch. Waiting for my food to show up, some guy walks in and says,"Who's got the Harley outside?" I guess my jacket gave me away. He tells me I have a huge nail in my back tire. I tell him thanks, I'll check it out. The nail stayed in until I got home. Pulled it out and it was short so no leak! Yay!

Sounds great that anyone is able to get out and ride ride this time of year. Stay away from anything that says, 'Chevy', but that nail in your rear tire on your ride?

Attachment 522301

Last edited by soldierbot; 04-02-2021 at 07:46 AM.

Quick Reply: What did you do to your Dyna today?