Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your Dyna today?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2021, 08:10 PM
Mallard Slayer
Road Warrior
Received 4,191 Likes on 1,130 Posts

Originally Posted by rocket23
you know, if ya lead 'em up to the edge of a cliff, they tend to push back betta......in my best scottish accent....
you can get the same results if you use helium in your blow up doll, it will push back also!! or so I am told !!

The following users liked this post:
rocket23 (09-13-2021)
Old 09-13-2021, 08:46 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,615 Likes on 2,870 Posts

Originally Posted by Mallard Slayer
you can get the same results if you use helium in your blow up doll, it will push back also!! or so I am told !!
quiet,no **** or poop.....never eats grass......lot of good points here.....just stating the obvious

Old 09-14-2021, 08:54 AM
ABQ-Jammer
Ultimate HDF Member

Received 4,753 Likes on 2,317 Posts

Took a little cruise to the bank on Saturday to deposit some cash for selling my little truck, since it won't be able to pull the toy hauler we want, we'll need to get a bigger truck anyway, and we got a good offer on it, plus it's going to a guy who will be using it for ministry helping folks who can't get out with with lawns and helping young men gain self-respect and earn a small living, as well as develop a good work ethic.

The following 2 users liked this post by ABQ-Jammer:
snake_eyes (09-14-2021), xbeaus33 (09-14-2021)
Old 09-14-2021, 09:31 AM
xbeaus33
Advanced
Received 36 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by snake_eyes
A guy I worked with from Kentucky once told me he had a velcro suit so the sheep couldn't get away.
You know if you go about 30 miles NorthWest of where I live you get to Newell SD. Sheep capital of the world (so the sign says). They might have a velcro suit factory there.

Old 09-14-2021, 03:15 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team
Veteran: Army
Received 757 Likes on 523 Posts

Originally Posted by Reindeer

RD, gotta ask, you being a good MN boy, are those Made In America Triple-Stiched Classic Moc's from your own home state just a little SE from you or aren't they?

Tell me they is!

The following users liked this post:
NO4NJNK (09-17-2021)
Old 09-14-2021, 03:59 PM
Reindeer
Supporter
Received 741 Likes on 410 Posts

Originally Posted by Suede Blue Man
RD, gotta ask, you being a good MN boy, are those Made In America Triple-Stiched Classic Moc's from your own home state just a little SE from you or aren't they?

Tell me they is!
Always asking the important questions... I'm assuming you're referring to footwear made in the charming town of Red Wing, MN. While I do own a pair of those, these happen to be Thorogood American Heritage boots, made by my neighbors to the east in Wisconsin.

Edit: Also technically Minnesota isn't my home state. I'm a native South Dakotan, however I've lived in MN for almost half of my life now.

Last edited by Reindeer; 09-14-2021 at 04:03 PM.
Old 09-14-2021, 04:50 PM
HDEXPRESS
Advanced
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Debated selling my 07 FXDL 6k miles in mint condition with extras in MN.

Old 09-14-2021, 05:16 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team
Veteran: Army
Received 757 Likes on 523 Posts

Originally Posted by Reindeer
Always asking the important questions... I'm assuming you're referring to footwear made in the charming town of Red Wing, MN. While I do own a pair of those, these happen to be Thorogood American Heritage boots, made by my neighbors to the east in Wisconsin.

Edit: Also technically Minnesota isn't my home state. I'm a native South Dakotan, however I've lived in MN for almost half of my life now.

Excellent! Nothing better than American made leather footwear Love my RW Blacksmiths

Funny you mention that, searching on the net earlier this year I found my Great Grandfather's tombstone in Western SD, never even knew his name before I found it. And then this site where people post pictures of people's tombstones, I found my GG GF's tombstone, and that led me to my GGG GF's tombstone, I was dumbfounded, never knew and in the space of a minute just followed the trail, crazy.

Old 09-14-2021, 05:44 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,615 Likes on 2,870 Posts

Originally Posted by Suede Blue Man
Excellent! Nothing better than American made leather footwear Love my RW Blacksmiths

Funny you mention that, searching on the net earlier this year I found my Great Grandfather's tombstone in Western SD, never even knew his name before I found it. And then this site where people post pictures of people's tombstones, I found my GG GF's tombstone, and that led me to my GGG GF's tombstone, I was dumbfounded, never knew and in the space of a minute just followed the trail, crazy.
speaking of footwear....I'm rocking dunlops, no kidding, they make boots...well at least thats the name on the box,lol

Old 09-15-2021, 09:10 AM
underwhelmd
Tourer
Received 140 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by NORTY FLATZ
Probably won't happen until next Summer, as you're in a Northern Latitude, but just wait until it's sunny and warm/hot next Summer there. You go into your favorite bar/pub/restaurant, all the while the sun is beating on that black seat cover, with the gel packs absorbing that UV energy. Then, when you go back out from the restaurant, and sit on your new NAPALM'd seat, your boys will bark at you, "WTF?"
You'll remember this post like it was yesterday. You've been given a "heads-up..."

(You might bring a white towel to cover your seat while you're inside...)

Noted! Thanks.
However, it doesn't get hot enough here to cause major problems. We saw over 30C several times this summer but it's not usual. I'll pack a white towel or something next year. It's already getting cold here.

Quick Reply: What did you do to your Dyna today?