Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your Dyna today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2020, 06:48 AM
multihdrdr
Club Member
Received 2,312 Likes on 1,860 Posts

You can get Race Tech Spring/Emulator Kits for your bike at just a touch over $200 on ebay.

For example, here's Search Results for kits with a 80kg. spring (find out what spring rate you need)

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...ech+FLEK+S3575

Last edited by multihdrdr; 05-14-2020 at 06:51 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by multihdrdr:
Jay Guild (05-14-2020), ScottsSloRyder (05-14-2020)
Old 05-14-2020, 08:22 AM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team
Veteran: Army
Received 757 Likes on 523 Posts

Originally Posted by ScottsSloRyder
...And good guess. Gordon was AIT. ... those Progressive 430s are looking kind of right to me....
I'm not just good, I'm scary good, Kreskin got nothing on me

Ain't nothing wrong with that, those shocks will be a vast improvement over the stockers, your back will thank you!

The following users liked this post:
ScottsSloRyder (05-14-2020)
Old 05-14-2020, 08:27 AM
Cubby89
Tourer
Received 43 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Tileman2692
I feel ya , same with my spokes, so I put spoke wraps on and the wheel looks 10 x's better
I'm going to order some this weekend. I nearly ordered some on amazon that said they fit Harleys but last second I read reviews and a guy said they didn't fit his so wanna make sure what I order will work. I don't absolutely love the look of the spoke wraps but it's a hell of a lot better than rusty *** spokes and thankfully my rim isn't pitted at all so with the spoke wraps they'll look pretty clean. Where did you get yours from?

Old 05-14-2020, 04:24 PM
610Low
Tourer
Received 110 Likes on 65 Posts

Decided yesterday to try and swap the bars on my FXDLS....And it became anything but simple. Cables were a breeze pulling through until the very last second when the TBW connectors tore off. And not a single shop dealer or indie has the pins and connection socket i need. So were down for a few days. Moved on a finished fitting up the bars, swapped to the Elite Moto Tech levers and Vans/Cult grips and finally opened up the signals that were delivered to me in November.

The following 4 users liked this post by 610Low:
fxdup (05-14-2020), majorbison (05-15-2020), ScottsSloRyder (05-14-2020), underwhelmd (05-14-2020)
Old 05-14-2020, 06:56 PM
ScottsSloRyder
Cruiser
Received 50 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by zombiegang
Decided yesterday to try and swap the bars on my FXDLS.... and Vans/Cult grips and finally opened up the signals that were delivered to me in November.
Very nice bike! I don't have Vans on my grips, but Sk8 Hi's are my favorite riding footwear. My "ancient" FXDL/I gives a pretty amazing ride, but I imagine an FXDLS would blow my mind. Enjoy, and hope you don't have to wait long for parts! That sucks.

Old 05-14-2020, 07:24 PM
Uncle 'B'
Cruiser
Received 230 Likes on 96 Posts

...And not a single shop dealer or indie has the pins and connection socket i need...
I've had great luck with this place and they don't mind shipping you $2.00 worth of parts if that's all you need.
https://www.corsa-technic.com/index.php

Old 05-14-2020, 09:32 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team
Veteran: Army
Received 757 Likes on 523 Posts

...the TBW connectors tore off...
That blows chunks no doubt, no doubt! Hate it when something like that happens, what can you do, **** happens, you'll get it fixed and it's in the rearview mirror.

Good looking bike

Old 05-14-2020, 11:09 PM
R_Einan
Road Master
Received 108 Likes on 89 Posts

Finally for the DX back together after a massive powdercoating and modification winter, only to ding that I could not get her to start... fuel and air are good, but no spark. Coil doesn’t ohm out, but also isn’t getting signal to the coil. Cam sensor checks out ok, but without and oscilloscope I can really check the crank sensor. Guess I’ll order a crank sensor and hope that solves it, if not I guess I’ll say f-it and put the Daytona twin tec and coil I’ve been consideringto replace the SE stuff.

Old 05-15-2020, 01:46 AM
610Low
Tourer
Received 110 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by ScottsSloRyder
Very nice bike! I don't have Vans on my grips, but Sk8 Hi's are my favorite riding footwear. My "ancient" FXDL/I gives a pretty amazing ride, but I imagine an FXDLS would blow my mind. Enjoy, and hope you don't have to wait long for parts! That sucks.
My Sk8His are most def my go to riding footwear. These are the first set of Vans grips Ive used and just on the bars I love the feel of them. I ran Pro-Taper pillow tops for the last 3 years and wanted to change it up when I was offered these by Get Lowered when I bought a bunch of parts late last year. I came from an 08 Street Bob to this and that switch alone had me hanging onto my shorts. Luckily parts should be in by monday.

Originally Posted by Uncle 'B'
I've had great luck with this place and they don't mind shipping you $2.00 worth of parts if that's all you need.
https://www.corsa-technic.com/index.php
Thanks I was able to find a full Connector and Pin set on eBay for just under $20 so I went with that since I can have it by monday.

Originally Posted by Suede Blue Man
That blows chunks no doubt, no doubt! Hate it when something like that happens, what can you do, **** happens, you'll get it fixed and it's in the rearview mirror.

Good looking bike
Thank you thank you. Currently all I'm looking forward to is this being in the rearview. Hoping I can finish this all up myself without the help of a shop since they are all booked up through mid june.

ScottsSloRyder (05-15-2020)
Old 05-15-2020, 05:00 AM
majorbison
Intermediate
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Waiting on risers hardware and extensions to install my Chubby low profile pull backs. If I don't like how they feel I'm gonna go with Harley Slammers. Took off 16'' apes to get the set up going. New fork tubes and bushings and stuff installed today.

fxdup (05-15-2020)

Quick Reply: What did you do to your Dyna today?