Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Recent Bob purchase and availability

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 07:09 PM
mondo540
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Recent Bob purchase and availability

After much reading here and looking for awhile, pulled the trigger on a Denim Black '07 Bob yesterday.

Went to 2 dealers in town (3 locations - 1 dealer is huge and has 2 locations)....the big dealer has a whse full of bikes...maybe 100-120 or more new ones all set up....of all those bikes, there were exactly 3 Bob's. Sportsters out the a$$. Their 2nd location had 1 olive green/black Bob and that was it.They have beenblowing them out and avail is low right now...said they sold almost double what was projected in March...

2nd dealer had just rolled a black denim Bob on the floor alongside a black cherry and I grabbed it...he did have a couple more in crates....

I paid msrp dammit, butnofreight or setup fees and get 15% off anything on first Tuesdays of the month...also got it deliveredfor free to my house same day..weather is like 38 and windy/rainy here plus I need gear and to take the new rider course...I'm jacked to have one but was a little surprised at howlow inventoryof new Bob's are in central OHat the moment...anyone else seeing this?

Old 04-15-2007, 07:43 PM
MetallicaMatt
Cruiser
Default RE: Recent Bob purchase and availability

congrats!

Last week I just put a deposit on a Denim Bob

A big dealership in Toledo, they only had 1 bob and that was it I believe. It just came in and was waiting in line to get washed in the back but I stole it before it hit the washer

I pick it up probably next week since I'm so damned busy

Old 04-16-2007, 11:26 AM
hd_sob
Road Master

ORIGINAL: mondo540
I paid msrp dammit, butnofreight or setup fees and get 15% off anything on first Tuesdays of the month...also got it deliveredfor free to my house same day...
Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me. Around here, MSRP is considered a good deal and the other perks you mentioned are virtually non-existent...

Old 04-16-2007, 01:45 PM
GOBB STBOB
Novice

03/31/07 Took my cageto KILLER CREEK in Roswell, GA. I had to sit on a BoB saw a 07 with 1050 miles on it on thier web went to check it out it was Pewter dinum the color matches me. found it in the back in the prep room I had to have it .only had 1 2007in glossblack Well iDid sit on it it looked like a test from the police dept finger printing class all you could see was finger prints. I dont like spending time polishing. Found Pat in sales ive knowen since I bought my883R Wanted to trade that day, Needed the Sportster SAid to come in sunday 04/01 open at 12:00 I was thier at 11:00. out the door by 1:00 With BOB Lucky SO&SO NO break in required with extras. Good Deal on the BOB not as much trade in on 06 883R with more extras. But Im HAPPY. As you probably can tell. took BOB in SAt 04/14 NEW Cycle shack slip ons a/c mod and cosmettic changes DONT like SHINY.they did just get in a black denum Bob it was sold the same day. still had the finger print Bob @15995.00

Old 04-17-2007, 12:54 AM
MAchonewon
Road Master

ORIGINAL: hd_sob

ORIGINAL: mondo540
I paid msrp dammit, butnofreight or setup fees and get 15% off anything on first Tuesdays of the month...also got it deliveredfor free to my house same day...
Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me. Around here, MSRP is considered a good deal and the other perks you mentioned are virtually non-existent...
I paid MSRP, shipping, handling, mishandling, even had to throw in a hand job every Tueday for 6 months. You got a good deal. Anybody want to buy a left handed glove, I only use the right handed one. No I'm not Michael Jackson.

Old 04-18-2007, 08:40 PM
twofish
Road Master

My local dealer had a vivid black in a create 4-16 AM.
As soon as they get-er-done I’ll be there ready to ride.
Thanks to all of the photos I viewed on this
forum I had a few goodies added.
Thanks everyone.

Big Sucker Stage 1
8” Air Cleaner Cover
EFI Race Tuner Kit
Bob Rinehart 2-into-1 Exhaust
Dyna Tuned
Forward Controls Kit
Kuryakyn Iso Grips
Kuryakyn Reduced Levers
Primary Durby Finned Cover
Quick Release Windshield

Should be ready 4-20, I hope.

Old 04-18-2007, 10:11 PM
98fxd
Tourer

i got the same deal on my denim black, except they gave me msrp on the vivd black bike and 20% off parts, but only at the time of the sale. they had one, i got it, they won't have more this year. we have maybe 4 big dealerships in the denver area, the one i got it at was probabaly the smallest, although i haven't been in two fo the others. the largest dealerhad 3 in his 200 bike inventory when i was buying my bike... they wouldn't touch my deal though.