Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

124" winter build...

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2014 | 10:15 PM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member

oooh pretty (dog too)!

Stuck at work until 1am but finally got a break. Happy New Year and be safe!

4 days left until I do my little bitty cam change, Have all the parts, manual, etc boxed up to take home. Monday can't get here fast enough.

Old 01-01-2015 | 06:48 AM
vdop
Road Master

That's a cool color that you picked. I've never been a fan of silver cases but that looks really good together, can't wait to see it together. What kind of dog is that? I like him, looking for my first.

Old 01-01-2015 | 05:40 PM
monster715
|
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by vdop
That's a cool color that you picked. I've never been a fan of silver cases but that looks really good together, can't wait to see it together. What kind of dog is that? I like him, looking for my first.
Thanks man I'm excited to get it together! He's a blue nose pit mix. A mutt lol. He's a good boy but he doesn't understand that he's a dog.. Thinks he's a person haha. There's a ton out there that need to be rescued

Old 01-01-2015 | 05:55 PM
fxdlx
Road Master

Originally Posted by monster715
There's a ton out there that need to be rescued
Good call!

I dig what you're doin' to you bike. BTW

Old 01-01-2015 | 06:11 PM
dirtdobber
Elite HDF Member

He's a blue nose pit mix. A mutt lol. He's a good boy but he doesn't understand that he's a dog.. Thinks he's a person haha. There's a ton out there that need to be rescued

Old 01-06-2015 | 02:41 PM
fatmanontwowheels
Tourer

Originally Posted by monster715
Little bit of a step forward today, couple more checks on the list at least.. Got all my powder coated parts back today and they look freaking great! Inner/outer primary, side and top trans covers, rocker covers, pushrod tubes, tappet blocks, cam cover, air cleaner, new shiter lever and foot peg mounts. Oh and while we're posting pictures of our sons, here's my boy.. He's not as much help as your guys kids haha

Loving the black on the gray

This is gonna be killer I can't wait to get the primary back together

Happy new year guys be safe tonight, I think it's time for a torpedo..
And that right there is why I wanted the natural motor... Black covers just make it.
Beautiful dog too... and if we are showing off our kids here is my son lol. 75 pound lap dog

Attached Thumbnails 124" winter build...-20130702_183512.jpg  

Last edited by fatmanontwowheels; 01-06-2015 at 02:49 PM.
Old 01-06-2015 | 06:55 PM
monster715
|
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by fatmanontwowheels
And that right there is why I wanted the natural motor... Black covers just make it.
Beautiful dog too... and if we are showing off our kids here is my son lol. 75 pound lap dog
Nice man he's a beast! Yea I'm thinkin the semi gloss on the silver will look killer..

Old 01-06-2015 | 07:06 PM
monster715
|
Road Warrior

Not much to update on lately unfortunately. One word of advice.. Don't rip your bike apart 2 weeks before Christmas. The world stops turning for the last 2 weeks of the year and the first week of the new year.. Just been kinda tinkering here and there with getting all the bolts cleaned up and wire wheeled. Pretty much done with that so I've started chasing all the holes on the powder coated parts. Crazy how much sand gets into those holes. Chase, blow out with air, solvent tank, hot water and then more air.. Lots of fun haha.

Tap tap tappy

My s&s "A" motor stand came in today.. Not very exciting without something to put in it haha

Going to drill out the breather drain back holes out to 1/8" and taper them on top with a bigger drill bit. I'll post some pics of that when I do it.. Everyone likes pics

Old 01-06-2015 | 07:10 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member

If you have access to a thread chaser its better to use than a tap. Taps will take a little metal out of the threads where as a thread chaser will only remove the crap in the threads.

Old 01-06-2015 | 07:18 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team
Veteran: Army
Community Team

Hell Yeah

Quick Reply: 124" winter build...