Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

superglide drag bars

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 11:28 PM
JayFromPa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: superglide drag bars

Thanks for the link Rauzer. Gonna research more this weekend. At this rate I'm gonna have to push my pipe mod back some.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:35 AM
RevRider07
2nd Gear

mdog222 can you give more info on your bars. thier defintly what im looking for to put on my 07 superglide.

Old 04-25-2007, 10:23 AM
Mascman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This question is asked about once a month...it should just be stickied...or SEARCHED for!

My brother's 2006 Superglide
Drag bars with Duece -style risers and Accutronix guage mount.

Bars and risers = $70.00 at www.KCInt.com
Accutronix mount for $100 at Stealership
2005 Style guage mount = $10 on Ebay

Old 04-25-2007, 11:07 AM
Shrug
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wild 1 10" rise, 12" pull-back

Stock cables worked. Replaced front brake line.

[IMG]local://upfiles/16528/3F2936905C8640729CC8549239E4C26E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-26-2007, 12:21 AM
JayFromPa
Outstanding HDF Member

Masc, can you give me the exact part numbers off kcint for those risers and bars? That is the look i am going for but the deuce risers I looked at mentioned they may need to be modded to fit my '07 fxd? I wasn't quite sure on the bars either.

I have a listing for accutronix for the adapter. Only thing I want to do different is go with a dual tach speedo set up.

Old 04-26-2007, 06:07 AM
Rauzer
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: JayFromPa

Masc, can you give me the exact part numbers off kcint for those risers and bars? That is the look i am going for but the deuce risers I looked at mentioned they may need to be modded to fit my '07 fxd? I wasn't quite sure on the bars either.

I have a listing for accutronix for the adapter. Only thing I want to do different is go with a dual tach speedo set up.
What I hadnt thought of before, but DGlide told me was with the one piece drag bars, less bolts/screws to worry about than with risers and a bolt on bar. Just something to think about.

Old 04-26-2007, 11:26 PM
JayFromPa
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Rauzer

What I hadnt thought of before, but DGlide told me was with the one piece drag bars, less bolts/screws to worry about than with risers and a bolt on bar. Just something to think about.
Yeah, I get what your saying Rauzer. I went through the wild one catalog online but couldn't make up my mind on which bars to use yet. I really want a broomstick setup and alot of the bars on their site had more pullback than I wanted. I also am having a hard time figuring out how much rise I can handle without having to change wires or cables. It's such a pain in the *** trying to look for that perfect setup.

Old 04-27-2007, 02:25 AM
Babe
Advanced

Out of interest, has anyone got a shot of Wild 1's WO511 Dragster bars fitted to the stock risers on an '06 Low Rider?

Old 04-27-2007, 06:00 AM
Rauzer
Road Captain

Yeah, I get what your saying Rauzer. I went through the wild one catalog online but couldn't make up my mind on which bars to use yet. I really want a broomstick setup and alot of the bars on their site had more pullback than I wanted. I also am having a hard time figuring out how much rise I can handle without having to change wires or cables. It's such a pain in the *** trying to look for that perfect setup.
Supposedly with the WO 560's you dont need to change any cables, and thats with a 14.5 in pullback. Tho I am most likely going to change the brake line to a braided on when I do it.

Old 04-27-2007, 09:38 AM
bronk
Road Master

I put the 560s on mine.All I had to change was the brake line.Comy as all hell when riding!

Quick Reply: superglide drag bars