Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Superglide Fuel Gauge Lens

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 02:24 PM
synisterglide
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superglide Fuel Gauge Lens

I have a '98 Superglide (garage kept) and the bike looks brand new except for the fuel gauge lens. It's checked and scratched up looking and I've never done anything to scratch it or spill fuel on it??? I assume the plexiglass lens is showing it's age. Took the chrome bezel off and the lens is made into the gauge so that ended hopes of my idea of getting another lens cut for it. Ihate to buy a new gauge just for this since the gauge works perfectly. Anybody else's gauge doing this? Anyone got any suggestions? I see lots of fuel gauges on e-bay but always for the newer model FXD's.Anyoneusing an aftermarket guage?
Thanks!

Old 04-12-2007, 02:44 PM
hounddog
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Superglide Fuel Gauge Lens

my dads 96' dyna supergilde did the same thing. as far is i know he's just delt with it and a new guage is the only way. there is sum of those restore kits for headlights that have the plexy lens that might work. check your wal-mart or part store out.