Detailing Discuss keeping your bike looking brand new here.

Vertex Industries detailing products

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 08:46 PM
Druid
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vertex Industries detailing products

So I stopped in at a bike shop and a young mechanic there came over to talk to me about my bike. He said that he noticed all the chrome on it, and suggested that I buy some Vertix Industries products like Colonel Brassy and Major Shine.
http://vertexind.com/products.htm

Now, keep in mind that this shop doesn't sell Vertex products. The guy happened to recently buy a case of the stuff for his own bikes. He sold me the items at the same price he paid for them (less then it would have cost me online). He just had more then he needed and figured he would hook me up. Said that there was a salesman there recently who demoed the stuff and him and his boss were blown away and got a bunch.

Anyway, I tried it on my chrome wheels as soon as I got back and I couldn't believe how well it worked. They brought out a beautiful shine on the wheels, and cleaned off stains that I was unable to budge with Pledge. The amazing thing was how easy it was... very little elbow grease. Just rub on and wipe off. Anyway, I suggest that anybody looking into bringing out the best of their bike check out these products. I'm a new fan. I'm looking forward to using it on the rest of the chrome.