Detailing Discuss keeping your bike looking brand new here.

Drying bike off in time?

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday | 08:14 PM
Rounders
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by NorthWestern
Don't you ****ing get it? If everyone that replies to you (which is very rare at this point) only replies to you with contempt, the problem is YOU.

Holy ****, man. At some point, the reality has to sink in.
Don't reply to me. But if you do, don't whine that I am derailing a thread. Most of the time, I just say my peace. But the bleep storms from all of you who can't stand someone having their own opinion.

Let it sink in. We got a bunch of guys here, that all agree with each other, and figure someone else is the problem if they don't think just like they all do. I have had a guy wish ill for my bike. WTF pajama party of bikers you got here? I take pride that you do not like me. I take pride in the aholes that do not like me.

There are countless threads on this very forum about pledge, but this guy gets prissy with me, and I am the _____?
Let the reality of what you are sink in.

Last edited by Rounders; Yesterday at 08:15 PM.
Old Yesterday | 09:49 PM
CoolBreeze3646
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Rounders
Don't reply to me. But if you do, don't whine that I am derailing a thread. Most of the time, I just say my peace. But the bleep storms from all of you who can't stand someone having their own opinion.
Let it sink in. We got a bunch of guys here, that all agree with each other, and figure someone else is the problem if they don't think just like they all do. I have had a guy wish ill for my bike. WTF pajama party of bikers you got here? I take pride that you do not like me. I take pride in the aholes that do not like me.
There are countless threads on this very forum about pledge, but this guy gets prissy with me, and I am the _____?
Let the reality of what you are sink in.
Rounders, you are being a dick, or maybe a bag of dicks. Let it go, use your pledge and let others use what they want without all your come-backs and jaded jabs.

You are adding nothing to the post.

With that said:

Old Yesterday | 10:03 PM
Rounders
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by CoolBreeze3646
Rounders, you are being a dick, or maybe a bag of dicks. Let it go, use your pledge and let others use what they want without all your come-backs and jaded jabs.

You are adding nothing to the post.

With that said:

I am not the one who cares what others use.