Detailing Discuss keeping your bike looking brand new here.

Drying bike off in time?

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday | 05:46 AM
eaglefan1
Stellar HDF Member

Suckers like me make money with the products I buy. You making money with your furniture polish? Please answer that

i changed the brakes on my truck this summer and guess what I used to clean the calipers??
I have some engine degreaser if I need to clean up some oil also

Use your furniture polish all you want. I truly hope you find a buy one get one sale on it

The following 3 users liked this post by eaglefan1:
NZLowrider (Yesterday), pgreer (Yesterday), Uncle Larry (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday | 07:09 AM
Rounders
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by eaglefan1
S

i changed the brakes on my truck this summer and guess what I used to clean the calipers??
n it
And what else? I hope you are smart enough to get my, point, and just be a little weasely here.

I also use dawn to wash my hands. I'll let you use the hand soap in the ladies room.

I am not saying pledge id the best product, But as from many here, and many other people, it has been used over the years. One advantage of pledge is it won't come leak in your saddle bags. As someone said here UTV manufactures recommended it for windshields too. You can buy it all over.

There are many products branded for one thing, that are used for others. Putting a picture on a box, and saying you can only use a product with this picture is just marketting. That it upsets you using another product says a lot about you.

Old Yesterday | 09:21 AM
eaglefan1
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by Rounders
And what else? I hope you are smart enough to get my, point, and just be a little weasely here.

I also use dawn to wash my hands. I'll let you use the hand soap in the ladies room.

I am not saying pledge id the best product, But as from many here, and many other people, it has been used over the years. One advantage of pledge is it won't come leak in your saddle bags. As someone said here UTV manufactures recommended it for windshields too. You can buy it all over.

There are many products branded for one thing, that are used for others. Putting a picture on a box, and saying you can only use a product with this picture is just marketting. That it upsets you using another product says a lot about you.
What exactly does it say about me?

Old Yesterday | 10:53 AM
04FXDI
Stellar HDF Member

@eaglefan1 Mark Twain said it best. "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

The following 5 users liked this post by 04FXDI:
eaglefan1 (Yesterday), NZLowrider (Yesterday), pgreer (Yesterday), Spartanden (Yesterday), WP50 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday | 11:58 AM
eaglefan1
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by 04FXDI
@eaglefan1 Mark Twain said it best. "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"
So true. Im done with this thread

The following users liked this post:
pgreer (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday | 01:00 PM
Rounders
Seasoned HDF Member

You are gullible and influenced by marketing.

Again, tell my you have not used brake clean on something besides brakes.

Old Yesterday | 07:37 PM
ChromeJunkie
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy

So true. Im done with this thread
Once again, he comes to someone else’s thread and ***** on it. I got tired of his BS and put him on ignore.

Old Yesterday | 07:50 PM
Rounders
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by ChromeJunkie
Once again, he comes to someone else’s thread and ***** on it. I got tired of his BS and put him on ignore.
We are all coming to someone else's threads. Not to many people with threads, that they are the only one posting in.

How am I shitting on the thread? I am not the one put cartoons in. I simply say what I have done, and what works for me. Ignore lists are for chics.

The guy who started this thread has not posted in it in almost 4 months. So not sure how i crapped on his thread, anymore then you whining.

Last edited by Rounders; Yesterday at 07:52 PM.
Old Yesterday | 08:05 PM
NorthWestern
Club Member

Originally Posted by Rounders
We are all coming to someone else's threads. Not to many people with threads, that they are the only one posting in.

How am I shitting on the thread? I am not the one put cartoons in. I simply say what I have done, and what works for me. Ignore lists are for chics.

The guy who started this thread has not posted in it in almost 4 months. So not sure how i crapped on his thread, anymore then you whining.
Don't you ****ing get it? If everyone that replies to you (which is very rare at this point) only replies to you with contempt, the problem is YOU.

Holy ****, man. At some point, the reality has to sink in.

Old Yesterday | 08:06 PM
SGSGUY
Advanced

CoolBreeze3646 This is the answer or early in morning too. Can't do it in full sun, useless.

Quick Reply: Drying bike off in time?