Custom Models All custom bikes.

2008 HDForums/Sportster/Custom Calendar. Need your photos

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 05:57 PM
GothMetalGuitarist
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2008 HDForums/Sportster/Custom Calendar. Need your photos

(This post is also in the Sportster forums) I posted this here because I know that alot of first time and old school customs are based on sportsters

I am going to attempt to put together a 2008 Custom Sportster Artwork Calendar. It will feature 12 Sportsters (or sportster based customs)done up in my digital artwork.

After the calendar is completed I will be selling them. How yet is undetermined. I want to talk to the powers that be here at the HDForums about doing a 3 way split. Part goes to HDForums as a donation, part goes to me for costs of printing, and part goes to a Charity such as the Children's Miracle Network.

I have 3 months covered and am looking for 9-10 sporty pictures to complete the set.
Submitted photos will be edited and put into hi-tech backgrounds and artwork. (Such as the ones you see in the signatures that I do)

All pictures will become property of the calendar. Credit WILL be given for the donation.
While photos will be accepted from everyone, photos from HDForum members will be considered first and foremost.

I am looking for ANY sportster photos! Custom, stock, slightly modified, completely tricked, it does not matter. All photos will be considered. I want to represent the masses not just one genre.

Submission guidelines:
Photos must be of high resolution. 2048 x 1536 x 300dpi or greater. Not sure what this means? Don't worry, send them anyway. If its a bike I am looking for, I will instruct you on how to get a great photo of it.

Composition of photographs:
No cropped shots of bikes. No wheels cut off, windshields, bikes out of frame, etc. For example, don't send a picture of you standing in front of the bike. I need a clean shot of the bike preferably with the sun behind you when you shoot.

Submission information:
Send with your picture;
-Full name
-City and State (NO FULL ADDRESS)
-Bike name or Forum Member Name
-Bike description including, Bike year, make, and model (Sportsters or Sportster based customs only)

Send your picture files to:

GothMetalGuitarist@Yahoo.com

If you get a return email error saying the mailbox is full or it is not accepted, private message me here and I will make accomodations for you.

Thanks guys and gals!! Without you, this couldn't be possible.