Classic Harley Parts This is the place to post your Shovelhead, Panhead, Knucklehead, Flathead Parts For Sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Vintage Harley Davidson panhead/Duo-Glide front and rear FENDERS

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 11:29 PM
kewlthing
Intermediate
Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Vintage Harley Davidson panhead/Duo-Glide front and rear FENDERS

Original vintage Harley Davidson motorcycle fenders. The front fender has the impression of the Harley Duo-Glide emblem on it which means this fender is for 1958 to 1965 Duo Glide Harleys. The rear fender is hinged and comes with an original tombstone style Harley tail light with wiring. Lens says "R H-5" on it. These appear to be for 1949 - 1969 FLH panhead bikes. I am not an expert but they may fit other models too as is or possibly with some slight modifications. Both fenders are in overall good shape. They have typical handling/age wear. $550.00 for both together. (I am in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada but will ship these items all over North America. The shipping price to be determined by shipping location and package weight. I have been selling on eBay for over 15 years and ship items all over the world. So buy with confidence.)

Attached Thumbnails Vintage Harley Davidson panhead/Duo-Glide front and rear FENDERS-duo1.jpg   Vintage Harley Davidson panhead/Duo-Glide front and rear FENDERS-duo2.jpg   Vintage Harley Davidson panhead/Duo-Glide front and rear FENDERS-duo3.jpg   Vintage Harley Davidson panhead/Duo-Glide front and rear FENDERS-duo4.jpg