Canada BC | Alberta | Saskatchewan | Manitoba Ontario | Quebec | Maritime Provinces

Aviation Motorcycle Company?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2016 | 07:18 AM
user 62642348
|
Banned
Default Aviation Motorcycle Company?

Does anyone have any experience (service, upgrades, or product purchase) with Aviation Motorcycle Company of Mississauga, Ontario?

They're a local indie that I'm thinking of going to instead of my HD dealership. I plan to visit the AMC shop when the weather's a little better, but would appreciate any firsthand experience anyone might have.

Thanks!

Alan

Old 03-20-2016 | 11:04 PM
TF3N
Cruiser

When I lived in Port Credit, I used Aviation for all my parts purchasing and some servicing (the rest I did myself).

Raph is the ****ing man. He'll give it to you straight with no BS, and when he says he'll do something, consider it done.

They've even managed to earn some business of a few GTA "celebrities" (if you can call them that lol)

Side note: I bought some ape hangers from him and installed them myself. He gave me a good break on the price so I know he couldn't of made more than $50 on the deal. I went back to the shop, mid install to pick up some tranny fluid and he asked how the install was going. I had a few questions and he literally had himself and 2 mechanics in the "showroom" for a good 15 minutes going through the process with me.

Class act.

Originally Posted by AlanT
Does anyone have any experience (service, upgrades, or product purchase) with Aviation Motorcycle Company of Mississauga, Ontario?

They're a local indie that I'm thinking of going to instead of my HD dealership. I plan to visit the AMC shop when the weather's a little better, but would appreciate any firsthand experience anyone might have.

Thanks!

Alan

Old 03-21-2016 | 06:34 AM
user 62642348
|
Banned

Originally Posted by TF3N
When I lived in Port Credit, I used Aviation for all my parts purchasing and some servicing (the rest I did myself).

Raph is the ****ing man. He'll give it to you straight with no BS, and when he says he'll do something, consider it done.

They've even managed to earn some business of a few GTA "celebrities" (if you can call them that lol)

Side note: I bought some ape hangers from him and installed them myself. He gave me a good break on the price so I know he couldn't of made more than $50 on the deal. I went back to the shop, mid install to pick up some tranny fluid and he asked how the install was going. I had a few questions and he literally had himself and 2 mechanics in the "showroom" for a good 15 minutes going through the process with me.

Class act.
Great feedback. Thanks!

I dropped in to Aviation on afternoon last week. to say hello and ask some questions about service and upgrades. I was immediately taken back into the service area, so I could see what kind of work they did, and introduced to the techs. Then went back out to the front counter, where we discussed my bike and what I wanted to do with it. I was given about 40 minutes of quality time.

Felt really good about all that, and am certainly going to go back, to get my services done, and to get the upgrades I've been dreaming about for the past year or or so. I'm really impressed with Aviation.

Alan

Old 04-03-2016 | 03:41 PM
HDBiga
Advanced

Originally Posted by AlanT
Great feedback. Thanks!

I dropped in to Aviation on afternoon last week. to say hello and ask some questions about service and upgrades. I was immediately taken back into the service area, so I could see what kind of work they did, and introduced to the techs. Then went back out to the front counter, where we discussed my bike and what I wanted to do with it. I was given about 40 minutes of quality time.

Felt really good about all that, and am certainly going to go back, to get my services done, and to get the upgrades I've been dreaming about for the past year or or so. I'm really impressed with Aviation.

Alan
New owner is Carl and his head mech is Steve. Pete is the best detail person.
Love the shop and been going there for the last four years.
The guys usually have a Saturday morning breakfast then some bench racing back at the shop.
Got nothing but good things to say about Aviation. Miss Raph, but life goes on.

Old 04-03-2016 | 03:47 PM
user 62642348
|
Banned

Excellent. Thanks!

It was Carl who showed me around the shop and introduced me to Steve and Pete. He seemed like a decent guy.

Alan