C&C Motorcycle Seats The Finest Custom Made Bagger Seats You Will Find Anywhere.

Very dissatisfied! Be Wary!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2008 | 11:44 AM
jeepster09
Grand HDF Member
Received 7,834 Likes on 1,279 Posts

I have bought several seats from C&C and quality has been great as well as dealing with them on the phone......there are two sides to every story.

Old 09-28-2008 | 09:37 PM
nkauf21
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love my C&C. They are great guys and it arrived quickly as ordered.

Old 10-03-2008 | 04:01 PM
Nitzo
Cruiser

This is my first Harley and I didn't know jack about seats for them. I have had at least 5 Corbins (for other makes) in the past and like them alot. Anyway, a friend told me about C & C, I called them, ordered the seat, received it and haven't looked back. Every bit as good of a product as Corbin and a whole lot easier to deal with.

Old 10-05-2008 | 06:49 PM
JonGolden
|
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DocHarley
I’m amazed to hear anybody say a negative thought about Chuck @ C&C I have been around for some time and have tried every seat made and not one of them comes close to the comfort, style, fit and reliability of all my C&C seats.

The only reason I can think a nice guy like Chuck would be negative in any way would be if the costumer was a total jerk and incomprehensible.

Keep up the GREAT work Chuck! UR #1 in my book.
Hey Doc,

I am not a jerk, but I asked specific questions about the seat I was buying and was given wrong information. When I called regarding the seat, I was told I could spend an additional $75 to make the seat I was told I was getting originally. If you ask if the steak you are getting is a NY Strip and they give you a ribeye, should you have to pay more to get the steak you ordered? Sure, the ribeye is a great steak, but it is not what you ordered.

I went to C&C BECAUSE of their great reviews. Even though the seat was exceptionally made, it was made WRONG! and Chuck's response was to pay more for what I originally ordered.

And by the way, a situation is incomprehensible, but it is not an adjective that applies to a person (Now, I am being a jerk!).

Old 10-07-2008 | 05:32 PM
DocHarley
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JonGolden
Hey Doc,

I am not a jerk, but I asked specific questions about the seat I was buying and was given wrong information. When I called regarding the seat, I was told I could spend an additional $75 to make the seat I was told I was getting originally. If you ask if the steak you are getting is a NY Strip and they give you a ribeye, should you have to pay more to get the steak you ordered? Sure, the ribeye is a great steak, but it is not what you ordered.

I went to C&C BECAUSE of their great reviews. Even though the seat was exceptionally made, it was made WRONG! and Chuck's response was to pay more for what I originally ordered.

And by the way, a situation is incomprehensible, but it is not an adjective that applies to a person (Now, I am being a jerk!).
Please show me where I said "YOU" were a jerk, you jerk.

I find it ironic that out of numerous post and several friends with C&C seats you are the only one with a complaint.

Last edited by DocHarley; 10-07-2008 at 05:36 PM.
Old 10-08-2008 | 11:16 AM
JonGolden
|
Road Captain

Originally Posted by DocHarley
Please show me where I said "YOU" were a jerk, you jerk.

I find it ironic that out of numerous post and several friends with C&C seats you are the only one with a complaint.
You implied it when you wrote: "The only reason I can think a nice guy like Chuck would be negative in any way would be if the costumer was a total jerk and incomprehensible."

The only reason I can think of why I had a negative experience was that most others ordered the seat without asking specific dimensions; I, howver, asked for specific dimensions because I knew what I needed from a seat. If you order a stock seat, or don't have specific needs, then of course, you would have no issues at all. They DO make a great looking product. I was angry that the dimensions Chuck provided me were different from what was delivered and he did not rectify the situation (his mistake) at no additional cost to me. In the end, without a seat, I spent $90. THAT, is why I was displeased with C&C and Chuch.

Old 10-11-2008 | 09:50 PM
Lowbro
Road Captain

Jon,hope everything turns out ok. All i can say is Chuck took care of my concerns & sent me a quality seat up here in Canada.

Old 10-12-2008 | 03:34 PM
Renegade1
Cruiser

I have one and I really like it. Quality and comfort.

Old 10-12-2008 | 04:03 PM
JonGolden
|
Road Captain
Default It did.

Originally Posted by Lowbro
Jon,hope everything turns out ok. All i can say is Chuck took care of my concerns & sent me a quality seat up here in Canada.
I ate the $90, learned a lesson, then had my sock seat modified with memory foam and recovered (by a very impressive craftsman in Myrtle Beach (Fall Pilgrimage)). Cost more than C&C, but I got exactly what I wanted and could specify when it was being done.

Old 10-30-2008 | 09:54 PM
roadking48
Cruiser

Mine was first '08 ultra classic he made seat for. Harley changed seat pan from 07 to 08 for 6 gal. tank. He sent me a seat that wouldn't fit, harley changed other things on it too. Called him, sent ups to my house to pickup seat. Went to a harley dealer he knew to get right dims. made me a new seat and shipped in 2 days. HE'S THE BEST!!!! corbins before but the way they treated me at there trailer at myrtle beach bike week when i had money to spend with them, NEVER BUY CORBIN AGAIN!!! Mustang no better, when i said had 08 year, they just turned and walked away!!! CHUCK THE BEST,, PERIOD!!! Mark

Quick Reply: Very dissatisfied! Be Wary!