Blowers/Turbos/Nitrous Oxide For you Gear Heads. Here is the place to discuss your souped-up, sophisticated, out of control and money pit monsters.

120r Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 06:21 PM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man lucky you. Its snowing here. Ill give you a call. Have a great weekend.

Originally Posted by HDWRENCH
Thanks. I decided to go for a ride while the guys are working. HA HA Temps are in the mid 60s right now great day for a little 40 mile run . And I have to say this thing is a BEAST.

Old 02-11-2012, 01:45 PM
Kingobikes
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lets do a little riding...

Plan to run the bike @ 7-8 lbs..... with street race gas at the local gas station i have no problems with 10-11lbs.. Only plan to turn it up higher at dyno shoot out... will have no problem with one or two short pulls with stock compression at 16 lbs. with 118octane.... Will have inserts in the case with good studs.... should be ok, if not we will fix it.... Nothing better than a little friendly racing...Will be at Sturgis this summer... would like to run with some other charged bikes... Would also be interested in having Frank bring out his best street bike stuff for a little shoot out with some of our gang .... all in good spirit however.... My harley is my cigar and music and long ride bike...
and I am sure Frank has many bikes that could out run it...
My fun street bike is my boss hoss... Have run it 7.59 at 228 on the side by side drag dyno machine... Very trick engine and a blast to ride...
Trask has been very good to me... delivers what he says and does not over charge... But best of all, darn think does not break....

Old 02-13-2012, 08:01 AM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor

Sounds like Nick will take care of you. I sent him over my 570 blower cam specs waiting on his reply for this 110 with a trask It has a 555 woods in Worst cam to use on a turbo... Bike only made like 138 hp 142 tq. This bike should make like 180 easy. Thats why I will change the set up. Another shop did the work... But I will not be at sturgis this year But Fastbagger 07 will be with his 107 that make 195 hp on 93 octane. But right now I have the bike apart and putting my brand new stage 4 blower heads on it and doing my custom blower intake throttle body and intercooler. It will let it flow 800cfm the bike its self will flow at 12 boost 390/400cfm plus..... We are hoping on pump gas it will make 230hp plus everday rider I am sure he would like to race for fun. As for me which bike would you like to dyno shoot out. 300hp/400hp/600hp maybe I can get the bike I did that makes over 700 hp.. Remember we dont just do Harleys.. We are very big into turbos also. But all are turbos are on metric bikes. I will not turn up any boost on any of these bike on a dyno shoot they will come as is... Even the prochargers. They will make te same power when they leave the shop..

Originally Posted by Kingobikes
Plan to run the bike @ 7-8 lbs..... with street race gas at the local gas station i have no problems with 10-11lbs.. Only plan to turn it up higher at dyno shoot out... will have no problem with one or two short pulls with stock compression at 16 lbs. with 118octane.... Will have inserts in the case with good studs.... should be ok, if not we will fix it.... Nothing better than a little friendly racing...Will be at Sturgis this summer... would like to run with some other charged bikes... Would also be interested in having Frank bring out his best street bike stuff for a little shoot out with some of our gang .... all in good spirit however.... My harley is my cigar and music and long ride bike...
and I am sure Frank has many bikes that could out run it...
My fun street bike is my boss hoss... Have run it 7.59 at 228 on the side by side drag dyno machine... Very trick engine and a blast to ride...
Trask has been very good to me... delivers what he says and does not over charge... But best of all, darn think does not break....

Old 02-14-2012, 07:03 PM
Kingobikes
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lot easier to use streetable hp on non turbo v8

No question, hi boost metric bikes kick... one of my riding buddies won the dyno shoot out at bike week a couple years back... with the metric jap bikes, big big boost is easier to use on the dyno than applied below 100 mph on the street... With the boss, I've got a trick ultra weight crank, rods, pistons which makes a one speed drag bike work like it has another 100 hp... instant acceleration and throttle response.... coupled to 648 hp at crank, bike runs like it has 750... then add light n20 for the street and 120hp or more for dyno shoot outs, and you make some quick times and lots of thunder coming from the unmuffled headers... Wilson manifold heads and intake, fuel injection, and the boss has all the right stuff to handle most of anything on the street... We may be near the Chicago area this summer, not sure where your shop is, but we are always looking for new places to ride and catch up with other motor head bikers.... I must admit, I am really liking the harley with a great stereo and double the hp from stock... the pull and whine of the turbo and paying of tunes make for a great day... I do plan to make a couple trips to the 1.8 mile drags again this year.... at full weight I went 97mph and not sure on the et... I weigh 250 and the bags were full as the track was 100 miles from the house and of course I bring everything with when that far from home... With a couple more hp on tap, i am hoping to break 100 in the 1/8 ... Again if you are aware of any get togethers for motor head bikers this summer, pass on the time and place and I will see if I can get our gang together for some fun...

Old 02-15-2012, 06:52 AM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor

That would be great to meet up We do go up in to Wis a bit. By Cottage grove. Buddy owns a bar there.
shop is 10488 product dr. Machesney park il 61115

Originally Posted by Kingobikes
No question, hi boost metric bikes kick... one of my riding buddies won the dyno shoot out at bike week a couple years back... with the metric jap bikes, big big boost is easier to use on the dyno than applied below 100 mph on the street... With the boss, I've got a trick ultra weight crank, rods, pistons which makes a one speed drag bike work like it has another 100 hp... instant acceleration and throttle response.... coupled to 648 hp at crank, bike runs like it has 750... then add light n20 for the street and 120hp or more for dyno shoot outs, and you make some quick times and lots of thunder coming from the unmuffled headers... Wilson manifold heads and intake, fuel injection, and the boss has all the right stuff to handle most of anything on the street... We may be near the Chicago area this summer, not sure where your shop is, but we are always looking for new places to ride and catch up with other motor head bikers.... I must admit, I am really liking the harley with a great stereo and double the hp from stock... the pull and whine of the turbo and paying of tunes make for a great day... I do plan to make a couple trips to the 1.8 mile drags again this year.... at full weight I went 97mph and not sure on the et... I weigh 250 and the bags were full as the track was 100 miles from the house and of course I bring everything with when that far from home... With a couple more hp on tap, i am hoping to break 100 in the 1/8 ... Again if you are aware of any get togethers for motor head bikers this summer, pass on the time and place and I will see if I can get our gang together for some fun...