Blowers/Turbos/Nitrous Oxide For you Gear Heads. Here is the place to discuss your souped-up, sophisticated, out of control and money pit monsters.

other supercharger than "Procharger"

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 09:19 PM
Whoad00d
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question other supercharger than "Procharger"

ive found that magna charger makes a supercharger for harley but im not too sure if they make one for the 96'' FI motors ive done some research and have come up quite empty handed. I have one phone number that I will call tomarrow but if anyone knows something it would be greatly appreciated!

Russ

Old 08-27-2010, 12:09 PM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No they dont they dont even make it for fuel injection.

Originally Posted by Whoad00d
ive found that magna charger makes a supercharger for harley but im not too sure if they make one for the 96'' FI motors ive done some research and have come up quite empty handed. I have one phone number that I will call tomarrow but if anyone knows something it would be greatly appreciated!

Russ

Old 08-28-2010, 02:47 PM
Troy L
Cruiser

i talked to my buddy who works at vortech and asked why they dont build a kit , he had no answer...
seems like it would be a great idea to not let procharger rule the market...

i still think 4600-5000 is way to high for a harley blower kit.... JMHO

Old 08-28-2010, 05:16 PM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor

Troy

I would like to see your dyno sheets. Reason,,, I want to see where your 126 peak power is please I'll bet its at 5600/6250 rpm

Thats good power you have. Thanks,

I am also working on an ec blower..

Originally Posted by Troy L
i talked to my buddy who works at vortech and asked why they dont build a kit , he had no answer...
seems like it would be a great idea to not let procharger rule the market...

i still think 4600-5000 is way to high for a harley blower kit.... JMHO

Last edited by DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS; 08-28-2010 at 06:34 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:42 PM
SoCalH-D
Tourer

anyone that is interested in fabricating their own supercharger system for their bike can contact Magnuson Products (Magna Charger Automotive Division) and purchase a "blower only" and build the rest

Old 08-29-2010, 09:00 AM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor

Good luck dealing with Bill 4/6 months later you get your intake back that cracked.

I had 2 customers that had bought these from Poopys and they had them on there 96 fatboy 98 softail. He brought it to me because it would not run. Found cracked intake sent to him to replace and fix many months later here they are.......

Right now I am working on Electric super charger that will bolt right up.. It will make 2/3 pounds of boost. It is taking some time because I want it to look nice. It will add 20/25 hp just bolt on with any engine or engine build.

Originally Posted by SoCalH-D
anyone that is interested in fabricating their own supercharger system for their bike can contact Magnuson Products (Magna Charger Automotive Division) and purchase a "blower only" and build the rest

Old 08-29-2010, 09:12 PM
moosh
Road Captain

Originally Posted by DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Good luck dealing with Bill 4/6 months later you get your intake back that cracked.

I had 2 customers that had bought these from Poopys and they had them on there 96 fatboy 98 softail. He brought it to me because it would not run. Found cracked intake sent to him to replace and fix many months later here they are.......

Right now I am working on Electric super charger that will bolt right up.. It will make 2/3 pounds of boost. It is taking some time because I want it to look nice. It will add 20/25 hp just bolt on with any engine or engine build.
I would be interested in a electric blower, let us know when done

Old 08-29-2010, 10:08 PM
SoCalH-D
Tourer

Originally Posted by DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS

The company I am referring too is not Bills Company. Magnuson Products manufactures the superchargers, if you are interested in a supercharger (head unit) made to your spec....Let me know, I happen to know a really nice guy that works there

Old 09-01-2010, 05:27 PM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor
Talking

I thought you meant Magna Charger.

My bad.

Originally Posted by SoCalH-D
The company I am referring too is not Bills Company. Magnuson Products manufactures the superchargers, if you are interested in a supercharger (head unit) made to your spec....Let me know, I happen to know a really nice guy that works there

Old 09-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Whoad00d
Tourer

now i have been thinking why wouldn't the magna charger work, even if they didn't make them for the FI the 96'' is just a stroked 88 so it should bolt right up.... keeping that in mind you should actually be able to get more power since you can better fine tune and some lil mods yay or nay?

Quick Reply: other supercharger than "Procharger"