Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hmmmm?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2014, 12:52 AM
ridedaddy
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Hmmmm?

What is this new pro line that biketronics speaks of? There website has a new category labeled " pro line coming soon"

Old 05-26-2014, 07:53 AM
sanman4ever
Club Member
Received 326 Likes on 248 Posts

It means more $$$$$$$$ to spend

Old 05-26-2014, 11:44 AM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 109 Posts

Hybrid Audio Technology Legatia series of speakers. If there was ever any doubt as to the best there is, it's being answered!

Old 05-26-2014, 12:50 PM
Pioneer74
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by UltraNutZ
Hybrid Audio Technology Legatia series of speakers. If there was ever any doubt as to the best there is, it's being answered!
Cue a J&M commercial in 3....2.....1.....

Old 05-26-2014, 01:07 PM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor
Received 58 Likes on 51 Posts

UltraNutz ,,,,,

HOW do YOU or anyone else really know how these new speakers from B/T will sound and perform on the Harley ? ,,,,,,

B/T has been in business a long time and they have always offered a quality product line, but how do YOU really know about this new line-up ?

and that is my whole point ,,,,, regardless of the brands that you choose to promote here on the forum, how in the world do you personally know how they stack up against the other brand speakers, until you have actually installed them and compared ? ,,,,,,,

I am sure that the Hybrid Audio Technology Legatia series of speakers have a superior reputation in the automotive audio world, just like the high-end FOCALs do, but what does that really mean when it comes to the Harley Bagger application ?,,,,,,,,

not to start a slinging contest here, but do you see what I am referring to ? ,,,,,,

I think that it would be good for us all to put together an agreed upon set of testing/comparison criteria, and then put all of the major speakers & amplifiers to the test ,,,,

that would be of far more benefit to the forum members here, then just recommending this brand or that, based upon experience in the car audio field ,,,,,

Old 05-26-2014, 01:25 PM
floridapoolboy
Road Master
Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by Pioneer74
Now thats funny...!

Old 05-26-2014, 01:31 PM
floridapoolboy
Road Master
Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by UltraNutZ
And I thought Focal K series were expensive....!

Old 05-26-2014, 01:37 PM
gordy67
Road Captain
Received 34 Likes on 18 Posts

Now thats funny...! +1

Old 05-26-2014, 02:08 PM
Bigboyride
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pioneer74
Good Job Pioneer74... You called that one!!

Old 05-26-2014, 02:16 PM
Gnarl78
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JMJOHN
UltraNutz ,,,,,

HOW do YOU or anyone else really know how these new speakers from B/T will sound and perform on the Harley ? ,,,,,,

B/T has been in business a long time and they have always offered a quality product line, but how do YOU really know about this new line-up ?

and that is my whole point ,,,,, regardless of the brands that you choose to promote here on the forum, how in the world do you personally know how they stack up against the other brand speakers, until you have actually installed them and compared ? ,,,,,,,

I am sure that the Hybrid Audio Technology Legatia series of speakers have a superior reputation in the automotive audio world, just like the high-end FOCALs do, but what does that really mean when it comes to the Harley Bagger application ?,,,,,,,,

not to start a slinging contest here, but do you see what I am referring to ? ,,,,,,

I think that it would be good for us all to put together an agreed upon set of testing/comparison criteria, and then put all of the major speakers & amplifiers to the test ,,,,

that would be of far more benefit to the forum members here, then just recommending this brand or that, based upon experience in the car audio field ,,,,,
Who are your speakers made by, and could you post the specs on them? Thanks.

Quick Reply: Hmmmm?