Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Soundstream Amp FM Interference Solution.... Kind of

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 02:01 AM
bucknit21
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Soundstream Amp FM Interference Solution.... Kind of

Just thought I'd share the solution I found for those of you that have lost FM reception with the Soundstream amp like I have. I do like to listen to the radio occasionally while I ride so I began looking on my phone and found a radio app. The name of it is called TuneIn Radio. I have an Iphone so not sure if guys with Android phones can get the app as well but it is free. Just have to hook your phone up to the headunit through bluetooth or aux cord and you have almost any live radio station you want all across the country. Only thing you need is cell phone reception. Obviously not as nice as being able to just turn the radio on and your good to go, but does work as an alternative for those of you that lost FM reception with the Soundstream amp. Or you can listen to your local radio stations if you go on a trip as well. But figured I would forward on my free solution so some of you could listen to the radio again.