Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Blown speaker

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 01:57 AM
badazzpred
Road Warrior
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

JMJOHN lets hear more about your new amps as well? I'm curious?

Old 08-06-2013, 07:11 AM
derk8088
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking at the pics on the jm website the new rocker xx doesnt show any tweeters in the grill did they change. 1 of the pics actually looks like tweeters are in the lower gauge holes

Old 08-06-2013, 09:52 AM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor
Received 58 Likes on 51 Posts

badazzpred,,,,,

the new ROKKER XT 250w & 500w amps are exactly the same in sound, performance and power output as the previous ROKKER amps ,,,,,,,

the change is in the DSP (digital signal processor) control input section, which in summary, just takes the place of all the little screws that used to be on the amps ,,,,

once we know the exact speaker configuration on the bike, how they are wired & the exact impedance of each, we can dump a program into the amp that will provide the rider with maximum audio performance, with worry about component damage from incorrect input gain, or bass boost settings ,,,,,,,

I really do not know of a better & more powerful amp than the J&M ROKKER XT 500w, that will fit in the Harley bagger fairing ,,,,, although I have personally heard the 300w RMS RF amp, and with the gains/crossovers set properly, I think it works pretty well also ,,,,,

derk8088 ,,,,,,

with the new ROKKER XX speaker kits ,,,, all tweeters are optional, with options for the grills & our component tweeter separates that you are seeing in the photo ,,,,, to let the rider kind of customize each system to fit their style and look ,,,,,

all of these new speakers and amps are here http://www.jmcorp.com/SeeProducts.asp?PF=45 ,,,,,,,

Old 08-06-2013, 10:03 AM
badazzpred
Road Warrior
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Are they 2 or 4 channel? And how much are they?

Originally Posted by JMJOHN
badazzpred,,,,,

the new ROKKER XT 250w & 500w amps are exactly the same in sound, performance and power output as the previous ROKKER amps ,,,,,,,

the change is in the DSP (digital signal processor) control input section, which in summary, just takes the place of all the little screws that used to be on the amps ,,,,

once we know the exact speaker configuration on the bike, how they are wired & the exact impedance of each, we can dump a program into the amp that will provide the rider with maximum audio performance, with worry about component damage from incorrect input gain, or bass boost settings ,,,,,,,

I really do not know of a better & more powerful amp than the J&M ROKKER XT 500w, that will fit in the Harley bagger fairing ,,,,, although I have personally heard the 300w RMS RF amp, and with the gains/crossovers set properly, I think it works pretty well also ,,,,,

derk8088 ,,,,,,

with the new ROKKER XX speaker kits ,,,, all tweeters are optional, with options for the grills & our component tweeter separates that you are seeing in the photo ,,,,, to let the rider kind of customize each system to fit their style and look ,,,,,

all of these new speakers and amps are here http://www.jmcorp.com/SeeProducts.asp?PF=45 ,,,,,,,

Old 08-06-2013, 11:35 PM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor
Received 58 Likes on 51 Posts