Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

UltraNutZ's polyfil pics

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2013, 06:31 AM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 109 Posts

yeah sorry guys, I wasn't thinking last night when "organizing"..
here ya go...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1akijkgfdzuz10h/ULUJGr_yzn

Old 02-18-2013, 09:04 PM
Batman7349
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vhmike73
I got the same result: "Nothing here: the file you're looking for has been deleted or moved" error.

Off topic- Batman, how's "Project Cheapskate" running? Everything sorted out and good to go? She looks great!
Ran great all season, gas mileage not great at around 35. I was going to do a Fuelmoto 107 kit, but opted for Sound & Seating for the Mrs.....

Old 02-18-2013, 09:15 PM
Raxus
Road Warrior
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Batman7349
Ran great all season, gas mileage not great at around 35. I was going to do a Fuelmoto 107 kit, but opted for Sound & Seating for the Mrs.....
Can always tell a wise married man...if she ain't happy, ain't NO ONE gonna be happy!

Old 02-18-2013, 09:16 PM
Raxus
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by UltraNutZ
here ya go...
Ulra...got a link for those grill covers? I go to HD site but damn if I can find them there

Old 02-18-2013, 10:31 PM
vhmike73
Road Captain
Veteran: Army
Received 48 Likes on 41 Posts

Raxus,

Not sure there's a particular page on the HD site...I would think it's because they're a CVO part, but here's a link to them via Surdyke.com. There's no picture associated with them. Also, the screws are NOT included in the kits. The part number on them (they're Torx-head) is 10200012 - you'd need 8 (I got mine via Cyclepartsforless.com along with the CVO speaker boxes and grilles for my lower fairings). When I plug that PN in on Surdyke, it comes up as "not found"; perhaps your dealer can help you out there (they cost me .83 each).

Old 02-18-2013, 10:32 PM
vhmike73
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Batman7349
Great to hear she's running good, though I wonder what the issue might be with the mileage...but as Raxus noted- you gotta please mama first.

Old 02-18-2013, 11:11 PM
Raxus
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by vhmike73
Raxus,

Not sure there's a particular page on the HD site...I would think it's because they're a CVO part, but here's a link to them via Surdyke.com. There's no picture associated with them. Also, the screws are NOT included in the kits. The part number on them (they're Torx-head) is 10200012 - you'd need 8 (I got mine via Cyclepartsforless.com along with the CVO speaker boxes and grilles for my lower fairings). When I plug that PN in on Surdyke, it comes up as "not found"; perhaps your dealer can help you out there (they cost me .83 each).
Thanks Mike. I know Ultra ordered them so hopefully he'll chime in here on where/how he got his and maybe even a link?

Old 02-18-2013, 11:29 PM
vhmike73
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Raxus
Thanks Mike. I know Ultra ordered them so hopefully he'll chime in here on where/how he got his and maybe even a link?
Surdyke's price (if you followed the link, which I embedded in the text; click on the "Surdyke.com" part of my post) is the lowest I found online including shipping ($7.95 to upstate NY). Cyclepartsforless.com is close in price, but their shipping cost (unless your order totals more than $100) was higher than Surdyke's. And their list price on the grilles was actually a touch higher than Surdyke's.

Didn't check LSHD or any other online HD dealers, as most have shipping rates that are as high as what an individual (meaning not having a business account) would pay- or higher. Some of these shops need to look at FedEx- I ship TONS of stuff at work at a fraction of the cost of what I would pay individually...(sorry for the rant there!).

Old 02-19-2013, 09:37 AM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by Raxus
Ulra...got a link for those grill covers? I go to HD site but damn if I can find them there

sorry didn't see this post...

the part # is 76000065

none of the sites show the grills but if you look above a couple of posts, there are pics of the grills.

I did not use the HD screws because the polk allen head screws fit perfectly. And besides I really HATE torx crap..

Old 07-24-2014, 12:42 PM
SeaZund
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by UltraNutZ
here ya go...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1akijkgfdzuz10h/ULUJGr_yzn
we're now 3-for-3 broken links

Quick Reply: UltraNutZ's polyfil pics