Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

J & M "3 Way" Speakers ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 01:55 PM
Stiggy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,811 Likes on 3,167 Posts
Default J & M "3 Way" Speakers ?

The 2nd set of stock speakers are about to go away. ( '00 FLTRSEI )
I'm wondering abouth the J&M 3 Way Speakers I've seen advertised. I'm no Audiophile but better than stock for not too much money sounds about right for me. ( Don't want oe need oversize speakers and amp systems.) Any experience / recommendations for me? Thanks in advance!

Old 03-06-2011, 03:31 PM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor
Received 56 Likes on 50 Posts

Stiggy ,,,,,

go here for a new set of performance speakers and grills from J&M for a very reasonable price, to match up perfectly to your year 2000 Harley audio system ,,,,http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail....-05GTM-B&PF=44 ,,,

please let me know how they work for you ,,,,,,

Old 03-11-2011, 08:25 PM
kruzin
Road Captain
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts

Might do a search on J&M speakers before deciding.

Old 03-16-2011, 12:41 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

We have a set of the Rokker 3 way speakers in one of our shop bikes hooked to the J&M 250W amp these things seriously crank. I am not sure who it is that is not happy with what with these, but I gota tell you if you need better sounding audio than the Rokkers with the J&M amp you must have standards equal to that of THX.

I was showing off the Rokkers to a friend who just bought a CVO RG two weeks ago. This guy works in the audio industry in Hollywood for a living and needless to say he was extremely impressed with the sound of the speakers and the amp.

One of our guys who works at the shop is also a professional audio engineer and runs these on his bike as well and is more than happy with the sound. If I were to own a bagger I would not hesitate to put teh Rokkers on it with one of the J&M amps right away.

There is also a lot of discussion that this and that costs too much, etc. I don't know about you but I bought a Harley knowing it was very expensive as far as motorcycles go and have no problem with that. If I have to spenda little more to get something to improve it even more I have no issue with that either.

You will get out of it what you put into it, just like anything else. One more thing guys, it is what it is.

Drew